Can one think too much about things?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-04-2016, 05:34 PM
Can one think too much about things?
When I was a Christian, I thought nothing else in my life but being a Christian.
When I'm at school, I think nothing else but being in school.
When I'm out of school, I think nothing else but atheism and the evil in the bible?

Is this bad?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-04-2016, 06:58 PM
RE: Can one think too much about things?
(29-04-2016 05:34 PM)MatureMcLeod95 Wrote:  When I was a Christian, I thought nothing else in my life but being a Christian.
When I'm at school, I think nothing else but being in school.
When I'm out of school, I think nothing else but atheism and the evil in the bible?

Is this bad?

You're young. You will see new things and have to process them. Once you've seen something many times, it will likely lose all its sharp edges, because of your experiences. Don't sweat it, just go with the flow. If you obsess over one thing more than any other, just ease up a little, if you can.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
29-04-2016, 07:02 PM
Good question. Let me think about it and I’ll get back to you.

Big Grin

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 4 users Like Full Circle's post
02-05-2016, 09:37 PM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2016 09:41 PM by Sam.)
When I first rejected religion, I thought about atheism and religion an awful lot. Several times every day at least. As time has gone on however, I find it rarely even crosses my mind.

I rarely look at the Atheism and Theism section of this forum anymore. Its like I've moved on from it, and don't have any more questions.

If you've only recently decided that you're an atheist, or are on the path towards that, then I don't think its unusual to think about it a great deal. Eventually you'll have thoroughly thought it through, and it will move to the back of the queue.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Sam's post