Can remember the name of a movie

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-12-2014, 09:24 AM
Can remember the name of a movie
Hi folks I have been dealing with this problems for 2 years now. Long story short, two years ago my ex bought a movie that I loved even if I only watched half of it. When I tried to watch the rest of the movie the disc was nowhere to be found.
Maybe someone here know the name of the movie because there is nothing worse than leave things halfway.
I will try to recall plot bits.
The movie was around a teenager who lived with his father who he silently accused murdering her mother for her insurance money. The boy could speak Chinese, he said something like if you are to learn a new language star with a hard one the rest will be easy. He practiced MMA and took body enhancing drugs also spent time into the local police station looking into heavy stuff. After some time he became some kind of punisher. Taking off some bad people from the streets. His victims where a violent pimp (A prostitute was saved by him and refused to testify against him), a back alley drug dealer, a racist drunk.
I hope somebody can help me so I can get some sleep.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes isyreri's post
30-12-2014, 09:42 AM
RE: Can remember the name of a movie
Space Buddies?

buddies.disney.com

"I don't mind being wrong...it's a time I get to learn something new..."
Me.
N.B: I routinely make edits to posts to correct grammar or spelling, or to restate a point more clearly. I only notify edits if they materially change meaning.
30-12-2014, 09:48 AM
(30-12-2014 09:42 AM)gofish! Wrote:  Space Buddies?

buddies.disney.com
No It was a lot darker than that. Had a lot graphic violence. I highly doubt was a Disney movie.
31-12-2014, 01:15 AM
(30-12-2014 09:24 AM)isyreri Wrote:  Hi folks I have been dealing with this problems for 2 years now. Long story short, two years ago my ex bought a movie that I loved even if I only watched half of it. When I tried to watch the rest of the movie the disc was nowhere to be found.
Maybe someone here know the name of the movie because there is nothing worse than leave things halfway.
I will try to recall plot bits.
The movie was around a teenager who lived with his father who he silently accused murdering her mother for her insurance money. The boy could speak Chinese, he said something like if you are to learn a new language star with a hard one the rest will be easy. He practiced MMA and took body enhancing drugs also spent time into the local police station looking into heavy stuff. After some time he became some kind of punisher. Taking off some bad people from the streets. His victims where a violent pimp (A prostitute was saved by him and refused to testify against him), a back alley drug dealer, a racist drunk.
I hope somebody can help me so I can get some sleep.

Boy Wonder

Sapere aude
[+] 1 user Likes f stop's post
31-12-2014, 02:15 AM
Bambi?

Big Grin

31-12-2014, 02:19 AM
(31-12-2014 02:15 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Bambi?

Big Grin

You think you're joking, but the hunter might be the only Disney villain to ever actually kill anyone.

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 1 user Likes Can_of_Beans's post
31-12-2014, 04:06 AM
(31-12-2014 02:19 AM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  ...
You think you're joking, but the hunter might be the only Disney villain to ever actually kill anyone.

Anyone? Consider

Had to scratch my head a bit there but...

The Fox and the Hound.
Another hunter polishes off the fox's mother.

Pocahontas.
A Settler takes out Poca's husband.

Mulan.
Loads of slaughter going on there.

But that's all I got. Sleepy

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
31-12-2014, 08:02 AM
@F stop
Thank you very much that is the movie. How I should thank you? should I build you a temple? Big Grin
@Everyone else
Lol. Those Disney jokes made my day.
Happy new year everybody! cheers!
[+] 2 users Like isyreri's post
31-12-2014, 08:11 AM
(31-12-2014 08:02 AM)isyreri Wrote:  @F stop
Thank you very much that is the movie. How I should thank you? should I build you a temple? Big Grin
@Everyone else
Lol. Those Disney jokes made my day.
Happy new year everybody! cheers!

Back atchya! Smile

"I don't mind being wrong...it's a time I get to learn something new..."
Me.
N.B: I routinely make edits to posts to correct grammar or spelling, or to restate a point more clearly. I only notify edits if they materially change meaning.
31-12-2014, 09:56 AM
Have you tried Googling?

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]