Can remember the name of a movie

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-12-2014, 04:10 PM
RE: Can remember the name of a movie
That was not funny KC. Just joking, maybe I should log out I had one to many drinks and I don't want to get overfriendly Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-12-2014, 05:03 PM
(31-12-2014 01:15 AM)f stop Wrote:  
(30-12-2014 09:24 AM)isyreri Wrote:  Hi folks I have been dealing with this problems for 2 years now. Long story short, two years ago my ex bought a movie that I loved even if I only watched half of it. When I tried to watch the rest of the movie the disc was nowhere to be found.
Maybe someone here know the name of the movie because there is nothing worse than leave things halfway.
I will try to recall plot bits.
The movie was around a teenager who lived with his father who he silently accused murdering her mother for her insurance money. The boy could speak Chinese, he said something like if you are to learn a new language star with a hard one the rest will be easy. He practiced MMA and took body enhancing drugs also spent time into the local police station looking into heavy stuff. After some time he became some kind of punisher. Taking off some bad people from the streets. His victims where a violent pimp (A prostitute was saved by him and refused to testify against him), a back alley drug dealer, a racist drunk.
I hope somebody can help me so I can get some sleep.

Boy Wonder

Erm
Movie where all the teenages were pretend superheroes

Honestly don't know.

Yeah you may have to IBM sone plot.
Sorry.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
31-12-2014, 06:06 PM (This post was last modified: 31-12-2014 06:10 PM by GirlyMan.)
I got it.

Always see everything my brother.

#sigh
01-01-2015, 11:16 AM
Thank you guys I already know the name of the movie "Boy Wonder" so you can stop now. The replies are getting more and more weird like everything around here.