Can rep go down with no negatives?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-09-2017, 03:13 PM
Can rep go down with no negatives?
Cause I swear this is what just happened. I'm pretty sure mine was 61 and now it's 60. I mean, not that I care about rep, but it's weird.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-09-2017, 03:17 PM
RE: Can rep go down with no negatives?
(25-09-2017 03:13 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  Cause I swear this is what just happened. I'm pretty sure mine was 61 and now it's 60. I mean, not that I care about rep, but it's weird.

People can delete their positive ratings if they change their minds.
[+] 2 users Like Thoreauvian's post
25-09-2017, 03:23 PM
(25-09-2017 03:17 PM)Thoreauvian Wrote:  
(25-09-2017 03:13 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  Cause I swear this is what just happened. I'm pretty sure mine was 61 and now it's 60. I mean, not that I care about rep, but it's weird.

People can delete their positive ratings if they change their minds.

Also, some of us used to be able to give like 4 rep points at a time but are now limited to 1 because I was a bad bad boy. If I repped you with 4 and then re-repped you, you would lose 3 points. ... There I put you back to 61 because, Chas.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
25-09-2017, 03:44 PM
Well, no one rated me recently so I guess someone decided to delete theirs and now I'm dying to know why Rolleyes

Thanks Girly, but let me tell you, that lunch with Chas was delightful! Not to undermine all that terseness, but he's the sweetest! Smile

-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 2 users Like undergroundp's post
25-09-2017, 03:56 PM
Well I'd give you another one if I could.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze

[Image: uj9MSSa.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
25-09-2017, 04:17 PM
(25-09-2017 03:23 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(25-09-2017 03:17 PM)Thoreauvian Wrote:  People can delete their positive ratings if they change their minds.

Also, some of us used to be able to give like 4 rep points at a time but are now limited to 1 because I was a bad bad boy. If I repped you with 4 and then re-repped you, you would lose 3 points. ... There I put you back to 61 because, Chas.

^This...those of us who were once able to rep more than one point can't even change our remarks on rep without the rep count being reduced. Unfortunately I learned that the hard way and got zinged for it some time back. I won't blame it all on Chas..I'll take part of the hit too. No

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. -JF
25-09-2017, 04:17 PM
(25-09-2017 03:44 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  Well, no one rated me recently so I guess someone decided to delete theirs and now I'm dying to know why Rolleyes

You are a smart, funny person and everyone likes you here. That's all that matters. Smile
25-09-2017, 04:24 PM
(25-09-2017 04:17 PM)jennybee Wrote:  You are a smart, funny person and everyone likes you here. That's all that matters. Smile

Awww, you're so sweet! Thank you! Heart Smile

-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 1 user Likes undergroundp's post
25-09-2017, 06:24 PM
Is there a limit to how many people you can rep?
25-09-2017, 06:26 PM
(25-09-2017 06:24 PM)ImFred Wrote:  Is there a limit to how many people you can rep?

There is a daily limit. But otherwise no limit overall.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. -JF