Can rep go down with no negatives?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-09-2017, 06:33 PM
RE: Can rep go down with no negatives?
(25-09-2017 03:44 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  Thanks Girly, but let me tell you, that lunch with Chas was delightful! Not to undermine all that terseness, but he's the sweetest! Smile

So were Richie Ramirez and Ted Bundy. Dodgy

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
25-09-2017, 10:51 PM
(25-09-2017 04:17 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(25-09-2017 03:23 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Also, some of us used to be able to give like 4 rep points at a time but are now limited to 1 because I was a bad bad boy. If I repped you with 4 and then re-repped you, you would lose 3 points. ... There I put you back to 61 because, Chas.

^This...those of us who were once able to rep more than one point can't even change our remarks on rep without the rep count being reduced. Unfortunately I learned that the hard way and got zinged for it some time back. I won't blame it all on Chas..I'll take part of the hit too. No

What was the reason for stopping members from giving more then +1 rep? I wish I could give some members here more then just +1.

A friend in the hole

"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard
[+] 1 user Likes unsapien's post
25-09-2017, 11:03 PM
(25-09-2017 10:51 PM)unsapien Wrote:  
(25-09-2017 04:17 PM)Anjele Wrote:  ^This...those of us who were once able to rep more than one point can't even change our remarks on rep without the rep count being reduced. Unfortunately I learned that the hard way and got zinged for it some time back. I won't blame it all on Chas..I'll take part of the hit too. No

What was the reason for stopping members from giving more then +1 rep? I wish I could give some members here more then just +1.

Blame GirlyMan and houseofcantor. We don't remember what we did, but we know it was very, very bad. ... I remember somebody trying to tell us once but Girly and Johnny, not being born yesterday, asked, "Wait. Was it very, very bad?" As soon as they paused, we told them to shut the fuck up. It was very, very bad.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
25-09-2017, 11:28 PM
(25-09-2017 11:03 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(25-09-2017 10:51 PM)unsapien Wrote:  What was the reason for stopping members from giving more then +1 rep? I wish I could give some members here more then just +1.

Blame GirlyMan and houseofcantor. We don't remember what we did, but we know it was very, very bad. ... I remember somebody trying to tell us once but Girly and Johnny, not being born yesterday, asked, "Wait. Was it very, very bad?" As soon as they paused, we told them to shut the fuck up. It was very, very bad.

That just makes me more curious...

Also made me reread the forum rules again for the first time in 6 years...

A friend in the hole

"If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are." - Captain Picard
[+] 1 user Likes unsapien's post
25-09-2017, 11:31 PM
(25-09-2017 11:28 PM)unsapien Wrote:  Also made me reread the forum rules again for the first time in 6 years...

We have rules?

#sigh
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
26-09-2017, 06:52 AM
(25-09-2017 11:31 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(25-09-2017 11:28 PM)unsapien Wrote:  Also made me reread the forum rules again for the first time in 6 years...

We have rules?

And you've actually read them? Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
26-09-2017, 06:58 AM
How many likes does it take to bump your rating?
26-09-2017, 07:16 AM
(26-09-2017 06:58 AM)ImFred Wrote:  How many likes does it take to bump your rating?

Likes don't affect rating at all. Only rating affects rating.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
26-09-2017, 07:30 AM
I never really look at my own rep. It's just a number. (But thanks to anyone who's repped me Smile ) If someone likes me great, if someone doesn't, oh well. You can't please everyone all the time, so it comes down to (imo) just being yourself and doing what makes you happy and treating others with respect. Then everything else just falls where it falls.
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
26-09-2017, 07:31 AM
What's the most liked post ever?