Can someone delete my account please?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-01-2018, 08:18 AM
RE: Can someone delete my account please?
Your old posts are your old posts. People change and evolve their thinking. There's nothing wrong with that. Pretty much everyone I know on here has evolved over time. No one stays static. And we are all immature on here every once in awhile Drinking Beverage well, not me, other people Wink Laugh out load joking Tongue Being silly and immature on occasion is fun Drinking Beverage
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like jennybee's post
18-01-2018, 08:30 AM (This post was last modified: 18-01-2018 08:41 AM by Szuchow.)
(18-01-2018 08:18 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Pretty much everyone I know on here has evolved over time.

Blasphemy. I was created in my current form by almighty and all-lowing god who despite having above mentioned virtues see no problem with world hunger.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 5 users Like Szuchow's post
18-01-2018, 09:22 AM
(18-01-2018 07:45 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  I was the same way when I first joined. Instead I erased those memories with new ones.

I don't remember you being cringe-worthy. Although, at that time, I spent most of my time debating/discussing theism, and didn't spend as much time in the social sub-forums.
[+] 3 users Like RobbyPants's post
18-01-2018, 09:28 AM
(18-01-2018 09:22 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(18-01-2018 07:45 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  I was the same way when I first joined. Instead I erased those memories with new ones.

I don't remember you being cringe-worthy. Although, at that time, I spent most of my time debating/discussing theism, and didn't spend as much time in the social sub-forums.

Must be a personal thing then because when I go back and look at my early posts I cant help but get embarrassed.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze

[Image: uj9MSSa.gif]
18-01-2018, 09:32 AM
I still cringe at some of the posts I've made. I just cringe. Lamo

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
18-01-2018, 09:42 AM
I cringe, and cry, while I'm still writing them. Why am I saying all these things? Do I ever make any sense? Am I jabbering away to elements of my delusion while asleep, or maybe even while being non-existent? I'm statistically bound to be wrong about everything.

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Robvalue's post
18-01-2018, 10:47 AM
Sometimes I think about all my spelling mistakes and wish I could go back and delete those posts. Sometimes I shake my head over my stupid spelling and put my head in my hands. Sadcryface Weeping

I'm a pretty smart person but I've never been good as spelling. I don't know why. I'm not dislexic I just spell things the way they sound and the English language doesn't work that way. Or sometimes I make English more complicated than it needs to be so I over-spell words. Recently <---- (did I spell that right?) I thought the word "forward" was spelled "foreward". I guess I was wrong because someone corrected me on it. Why did I think that? I donno, but I did. Stupid English language! Angry

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
18-01-2018, 10:55 AM
(18-01-2018 10:47 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Sometimes I think about all my spelling mistakes and wish I could go back and delete those posts. Sometimes I shake my head over my stupid spelling and put my head in my hands. Sadcryface Weeping

I'm a pretty smart person but I've never been good as spelling. I don't know why. I'm not dislexic I just spell things the way they sound and the English language doesn't work that way. Or sometimes I make English more complicated than it needs to be so I over-spell words. Recently <---- (did I spell that right?) I thought the word "forward" was spelled "foreward". I guess I was wrong because someone corrected me on it. Why did I think that? I donno, but I did. Stupid English language! Angry

That's why god created spell-check! Tongue Who needs to spell when you can see the red-line under your words to know you probably got something wrong?? Laugh out load
[+] 2 users Like Emma's post
18-01-2018, 11:02 AM
(18-01-2018 10:47 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  ...
I'm a pretty smart person but I've never been good as spelling. I don't know why. I'm not dislexic

*dyspepsic

Thumbsup

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
18-01-2018, 12:09 PM
Mistakes are among some of our greatest teachers. I look back at my old posts both here, at other fogums, and my ancient youtube account, and some of it's pretty bad. Lotsa cringe.

But, I've changed. The past shouldn't, and really, won't, so my old cringy 9/11 debates remain, among plenty of other things.

Personal preference though.

Ignorance is not to be ignored.