Can someone delete my account please?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-01-2018, 12:18 PM
RE: Can someone delete my account please?
(18-01-2018 10:55 AM)Emma Wrote:  
(18-01-2018 10:47 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Sometimes I think about all my spelling mistakes and wish I could go back and delete those posts. Sometimes I shake my head over my stupid spelling and put my head in my hands. Sadcryface Weeping

I'm a pretty smart person but I've never been good as spelling. I don't know why. I'm not dislexic I just spell things the way they sound and the English language doesn't work that way. Or sometimes I make English more complicated than it needs to be so I over-spell words. Recently <---- (did I spell that right?) I thought the word "forward" was spelled "foreward". I guess I was wrong because someone corrected me on it. Why did I think that? I donno, but I did. Stupid English language! Angry

That's why god created spell-check! Tongue Who needs to spell when you can see the red-line under your words to know you probably got something wrong?? Laugh out load

Yeah but see, I turned it off so I would be a better speller. Doesn't seem to help though. Dodgy

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-01-2018, 01:48 PM
(18-01-2018 12:18 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(18-01-2018 10:55 AM)Emma Wrote:  That's why god created spell-check! Tongue Who needs to spell when you can see the red-line under your words to know you probably got something wrong?? Laugh out load

Yeah but see, I turned it off so I would be a better speller. Doesn't seem to help though. Dodgy

As long as your message is communicated... fuck spelling. Incidentally it's "dyslexic" Wink

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
18-01-2018, 01:51 PM
When you're dead it won't bother you no more. Wait for it. Drinking Beverage

#sigh
[+] 5 users Like GirlyMan's post
18-01-2018, 02:43 PM
(18-01-2018 01:48 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(18-01-2018 12:18 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Yeah but see, I turned it off so I would be a better speller. Doesn't seem to help though. Dodgy

As long as your message is communicated... fuck spelling. Incidentally it's "dyslexic" Wink

Doh! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Facepalm

[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
18-01-2018, 03:12 PM
(17-01-2018 12:53 AM)UndercoverAtheist Wrote:  this account is just a reminder of how cringey and stupid I was as a kid. I want it gone.

Thanks

I cant even delete my old posts

If you truly want out, you can go to your User CP and in the left column, you can change your password.

Change it to a long alpha-numeric password that you'll easily forget, then you'll be effectively out because you won't be allowed to make another (sock) account.

Easy peasy. Wink

I've just recently grown rudimentary legs and made the move from water to land.
18-01-2018, 06:41 PM
(18-01-2018 09:42 AM)Robvalue Wrote:  I cringe, and cry, while I'm still writing them. Why am I saying all these things? Do I ever make any sense? Am I jabbering away to elements of my delusion while asleep, or maybe even while being non-existent? I'm statistically bound to be wrong about everything.

Someday you're going to read that and really cringe...

[+] 2 users Like jerry mcmasters's post
18-01-2018, 07:04 PM
(18-01-2018 12:09 PM)Loom Wrote:  I look back at my old posts both here, at other fogums, and my ancient youtube account, and some of it's pretty bad. Lotsa cringe.

Angel

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
18-01-2018, 08:44 PM
(17-01-2018 12:53 AM)UndercoverAtheist Wrote:  this account is just a reminder of how cringey and stupid I was as a kid. I want it gone.

Thanks

I cant even delete my old posts

If this is saved as a favorite on your browser, right click then choose delete.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
19-01-2018, 08:01 AM
(18-01-2018 10:47 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  ...I don't know why. I'm not dislexic I just spell things the way they sound and the English language doesn't work that way.

Consider ^ ^ ^

Did you hear about the dyslexic insomniac agnostic?

He stayed up all night wondering if there really is a dog.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 5 users Like SYZ's post
19-01-2018, 09:22 AM
(19-01-2018 08:01 AM)SYZ Wrote:  
(18-01-2018 10:47 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  ...I don't know why. I'm not dislexic I just spell things the way they sound and the English language doesn't work that way.

Consider ^ ^ ^

Did you hear about the dyslexic insomniac agnostic?

He stayed up all night wondering if there really is a dog.

Laugh out load