Can someone explain the math behind this?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-04-2015, 06:26 AM
Can someone explain the math behind this?
Well at least now I got pointed to a video.

Another thing, a mod came in with a warning that the thread is being heavily monitored. Crazy. Nothing bad was said in the thread, only simple challenges and questions.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-04-2015, 06:38 AM (This post was last modified: 10-04-2015 06:54 AM by Alex K.)
RE: Can someone explain the math behind this?
(10-04-2015 06:26 AM)KUSA Wrote:  Nothing bad was said in the thread, only simple challenges and questionsdevastating attacks on everything they believe in.

But a YT video link is more than a bit weak for someone who claims to do science, as a response when asked to show the work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtBz1roiQR8

Jesus batfucking Christ. This is like pure distilled ADHD in video form.

But kudos for the generic epic documentary muzak in the background Tongue. The video editing and graphics give me eye brain cancer. The crayon graphics are a nice touch... I mean, the guy is somehow likable, but what a mess. This would probably be awesome to watch when high.

edit:

wow this guy has an interesting CV

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trey_Smith_%28author%29

Quantum Physics: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
10-04-2015, 07:04 AM
(10-04-2015 06:38 AM)Alex K Wrote:  [This would probably be awesome to watch when high.

I had a hernia repaired at an Air Force hospital - and while I was still whacked out on painkillers (and a couple beers my GF snuck in) I went down to the TV room to watch some tube... The guys there were watching something - that I assumed was either SNL or some other comedy show.... I was laughing my ass off - when one of the orderlies dragged me away....

Turns out it was Jimmy Swaggart - or one of those hose bags... For some reason I was pissing off "the devout".

I thought it was satire.... NOBODY's that smarmy in real life, are they???

Smile

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
10-04-2015, 07:06 AM
LOL, that's hilarious. Fucking Jimmy Swaggart.

Quantum Physics: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
15-04-2015, 09:46 PM
Don't bother. That's not how statistics works anyway - one could just as easily marvel at how unlikely it is for you to get hit by a specific raindrop that you wiped off your face, as if you work backwards as these idiots like to do you'll find equally astounding "probabilities" against that specific arrangement of H2O molecules hitting your specific face at that specific time. All this is is a logically inconsistent, backwards, confused look at evolution through statistical nonsense.

It doesn't matter how many other alternative possibilities or realities exist, what matters is what happened and if/how we can prove it. The evidence in favor of evolution is strong.

Better without God, and happier too.
[+] 3 users Like Azaraith's post