Can't Search By Latest Posts By GirlyMan No More?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-04-2013, 11:24 PM
Can't Search By Latest Posts By GirlyMan No More?
Don't like it Deep. ... I used that a lot.

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-04-2013, 11:34 PM
RE: Can't Search By Latest Posts By GirlyMan No More?
Still works for me, but the forum has been glitchy for a couple things today.
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
19-04-2013, 01:42 AM
Can't find it, help Girly out.

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
19-04-2013, 12:52 PM
Go to your profile and click "find all posts".

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
19-04-2013, 01:33 PM
(19-04-2013 12:52 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Go to your profile and click "find all posts".

The fuck, Bob? You've been here how long and you needed Hughsie to point this out to you? Laughat

Speaking of which, Girly, I'm trying to find that YouTube video you posted of Trainwreck. I wanted to show it to some of the new kids.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
19-04-2013, 01:46 PM
(19-04-2013 01:33 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(19-04-2013 12:52 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Go to your profile and click "find all posts".

The fuck, Bob? You've been here how long and you needed Hughsie to point this out to you? Laughat

Speaking of which, Girly, I'm trying to find that YouTube video you posted of Trainwreck. I wanted to show it to some of the new kids.

So if you go to GIRLY'S profile and follow the following instructions posted by Hughsie, you'd find it there.

19-04-2013, 02:21 PM
(19-04-2013 01:46 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(19-04-2013 01:33 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  The fuck, Bob? You've been here how long and you needed Hughsie to point this out to you? Laughat

So if you go to GIRLY'S profile and follow the following instructions posted by Hughsie, you'd find it there.

It doesn't seem to work. Maybe you can search from your computer.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
19-04-2013, 02:53 PM
(19-04-2013 02:21 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(19-04-2013 01:46 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  So if you go to GIRLY'S profile and follow the following instructions posted by Hughsie, you'd find it there.

It doesn't seem to work. Maybe you can search from your computer.

I don't have time to go through dozens of of pages of girly's posts right now, maybe later. Found this though.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...e-Big-Time
19-04-2013, 03:08 PM
(19-04-2013 02:53 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(19-04-2013 02:21 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  It doesn't seem to work. Maybe you can search from your computer.

I don't have time to go through dozens of of pages of girly's posts right now, maybe later. Found this though.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...e-Big-Time

Thanks. I was too lazy to go through dozens of pages as well, but I've been taught that if you want to get something done, ask a busy person to do it since they are already in motion. Heart

19-04-2013, 03:35 PM
So, aside from searching GirlyMan's posts, the point of this is that we lost our full-functioned search feature and replaced it with a "Google Custom Search" which doesn't support many of the previous search features, right?

Or is the other search still around and I'm cluelessly overlooking it?

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein