Can't Search By Latest Posts By GirlyMan No More?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-04-2013, 01:21 PM (This post was last modified: 21-04-2013 01:28 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: Can't Search By Latest Posts By GirlyMan No More?
(19-04-2013 01:33 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(19-04-2013 12:52 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Go to your profile and click "find all posts".

The fuck, Bob? You've been here how long and you needed Hughsie to point this out to you? Laughat

Yeah, never noticed it before, only go to my profile page to change my siggie and never checked out the other features there. As a longtime member and practicing Computer Scientist I am embarrassed and deeply ashamed. Weeping So thanks Tim, please disregard my request Deep ... and fuck you Eric.

(19-04-2013 01:33 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Speaking of which, Girly, I'm trying to find that YouTube video you posted of Trainwreck. I wanted to show it to some of the new kids.

I should make you find it yourself Hellbound, but for the sake of the new kids, here you go. (Note that another member found this first.)

TrainWreck suggesting he has a better knowledge classification system than the Dewey Decimal System. ... Blink ... Blink ... Huh ... Blink

TrainWreck trippin' on something:

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2013, 03:21 PM
(21-04-2013 01:21 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(19-04-2013 01:33 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  The fuck, Bob? You've been here how long and you needed Hughsie to point this out to you? Laughat

Yeah, never noticed it before, only go to my profile page to change my siggie and never checked out the other features there. As a longtime member and practicing Computer Scientist I am embarrassed and deeply ashamed. Weeping So thanks Tim, please disregard my request Deep ... and fuck you Eric.

(19-04-2013 01:33 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Speaking of which, Girly, I'm trying to find that YouTube video you posted of Trainwreck. I wanted to show it to some of the new kids.

I should make you find it yourself Hellbound, but for the sake of the new kids, here you go. (Note that another member found this first.)

TrainWreck suggesting he has a better knowledge classification system than the Dewey Decimal System. ... Blink ... Blink ... Huh ... Blink

TrainWreck trippin' on something:

Cool, thanks old man. And Trainwreck himself also provided a vid and a slideshow of his best money making signs. The dude's got talent. Thumbsup

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
22-04-2013, 02:56 AM
lol,
[Image: sidewalkcynicjpg-2119421_p9.jpg]
http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-798845

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss