Can't follow this line of thinking

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-12-2013, 11:49 AM
RE: Can't follow this line of thinking
I am so sorry that someone stole an opportunity to pray from this woman, less brownies in heaven for her now! Tongue

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-12-2013, 11:51 AM
I am not usually shocked or stunned, but her comment was a real puzzler for me, still is.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
18-12-2013, 12:05 PM
(18-12-2013 09:27 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Last night I went out to eat with a group of breast cancer survivors. One of the wait staff asked if we were coworkers and she was told that we are a group as noted.

She went on to say how she lost her grandmother to breast cancer and that no one in the family even knew she had it. Her grandmother went to treatments, etc. with only the grandfather and neither told anyone else as they didn't want to trouble them. This woman wanted her decisions to be hers and she made her choices.

One of the women in our group said this: People like that do US such a disservice by not allowing us to pray for them.

WTAF?!?! Blink

How do you even string those words/thoughts together? I have puzzled over this since last night. Can anyone explain this concept to me?

What line of thinking or thoughts?

Ciao

- viole
18-12-2013, 12:10 PM
(18-12-2013 11:15 AM)Reltzik Wrote:  PS: What does the A stand for?

I'm assuming "actual". I've heard the phrase "what the actual fuck?" before.

Edit: Anjele got it. Ninja'd by an hour. Damn you tabbed browsers! I need to remember to refresh before responding to a post.