Can't go back to full version?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-06-2012, 02:32 PM
Can't go back to full version?
For some reason, when I now log onto this forum on my computer, the format of the forum is exactly like how it is laid out on the mobile version. This layout has limited things available. There is no chat system, can only view very little information on someones profile, etc, and I don't like it. I scrolled down to the bottom of the page, and it says 'Switch to Full Version', I clicked it, but nothing happens. I've tried over and over again, and i can't get back to the full version. It's the exact same problem on mobile, if i click 'Switch to Full Version', nothing happens.

Help?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-06-2012, 05:31 PM
RE: Can't go back to full version?
Huh

Working for me. I just did it on mine.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
09-06-2012, 05:41 PM
Me too. Though I cannot switch back on mobile, simply because the crotch bar does not seem compatible with my ios.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-06-2012, 06:24 PM
I went onto the website that hosts this forum. The format of its forum is the exact same as this, and it was in the mobile version. I clicked switch to full version and it worked!

I read a thread about somebody that was having the same problem. The developer said that he doesn't know what the problem is and it's random for some users. Maybe it's something to do with my Internet because both my computer and mobile won't work.
09-06-2012, 06:43 PM
(09-06-2012 05:41 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Me too. Though I cannot switch back on mobile, simply because the crotch bar does not seem compatible with my ios.
In that case I can move the link to the forum header. That should work.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 1 user Likes DeepThought's post
09-06-2012, 06:48 PM
Whenever these things happen to me on mobile or computer, 99% of the time clearing the cookies makes everything work again. Just sayin' Smile
09-06-2012, 06:56 PM
(09-06-2012 06:48 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Whenever these things happen to me on mobile or computer, 99% of the time clearing the cookies makes everything work again. Just sayin' Smile

I have no idea what a cookie is lol! I'm such an Internet noob Big Grin
10-06-2012, 08:18 AM
Ok so I cleared my cookies, and it worked and I could go back to the full version. But when I logged back into my account, the problem was back again. Weird.