Can't "like" posts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-01-2014, 12:15 PM
Can't "like" posts
Every time I try "liking" a post, it says I already liked it, when I didn't.

“The only reason people do not know much is because they do not care to know. They are incurious. Incuriousity is the oddest and most foolish failing there is.” -Stephen Fry
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-01-2014, 12:19 PM
RE: Can't "like" posts
(04-01-2014 12:15 PM)Fat Mac Wrote:  Every time I try "liking" a post, it says I already liked it, when I didn't.

You need to be more specific. Does a post that is liked show the red "unlike" logo? Can you unlike a post? Send a screen cap of it, easier to look at the problem that way.

[Image: 9f6.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
04-01-2014, 12:29 PM
It doesn't show the red "unlike" logo. I never interacted with a post, but it'll still tell me I've liked it when I try to like it for the first time.

[Image: o2lzGrN.png]

“The only reason people do not know much is because they do not care to know. They are incurious. Incuriousity is the oddest and most foolish failing there is.” -Stephen Fry
04-01-2014, 12:30 PM
It shows that massage only if you click it twice fast. Try clicking it once and then leave it, sometimes it doesn't show right away but give it a second or two.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
04-01-2014, 12:39 PM
(04-01-2014 12:29 PM)Fat Mac Wrote:  It doesn't show the red "unlike" logo. I never interacted with a post, but it'll still tell me I've liked it when I try to like it for the first time.

[Image: o2lzGrN.png]

Well, it looks like you can like posts, 'cause:
[Image: d1fa49f4fd4675f01f37bb1e926459a9.png]

Looks like it's only on your end; is this a persistent problem? Have you tried rebooting your computer?

04-01-2014, 12:40 PM
I recently got a new laptop, and I'm using IE for the first time, and this is the first time I've accessed this site on the new laptop/on IE. It might be because IE sucks.

[+] 3 users Like Fat Mac's post
04-01-2014, 01:27 PM
(04-01-2014 12:40 PM)Fat Mac Wrote:  I recently got a new laptop, and I'm using IE for the first time, and this is the first time I've accessed this site on the new laptop/on IE. It might be because IE sucks.

Well, almost any other browser is better than IE, so download Firefox or Chrome or whatever fits you, you're better off that way.

[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
04-01-2014, 03:45 PM
You're literally better off grasping your penis firmly in your hand and hacking it off with a spoon then you are using IE.

[Image: TrueStoryBlackTextSS.png&h=500&a...mp;amp;ct=]

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
04-01-2014, 04:06 PM
As a post liking whore, this would be absolutely devastating to me.

I feel your pain.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
04-01-2014, 07:14 PM
Installed Firefox. Can confirm IE was the issue.

[+] 1 user Likes Fat Mac's post