Can't say how sex evolved, therefore Adam and Eve

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-06-2015, 05:34 AM
RE: Can't say how sex evolved, therefore Adam and Eve
(21-06-2015 05:08 AM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  The dipshit Q said:
"Two weeks ago I met a young man who thought he was lost, knows now he isn't, and is meeting weekly with me for discipleship and fellowship."

Your Jeebus is just a sock puppet for you. You need to be looked up to and admired.

I know why you are here. Deep down, you're sick of the bullshit. And the pretence. You crave real conversation from people without an agenda. You don't get that from the types you hang around. You're taking baby steps towards being an atheist. We may heap shit on you, but you got more real friends here than you do in real life.

I agree with Mark. It is all about you Q, isn't it?

Unsure I agree about him becoming an atheist. His ego and the agenda that feeds it is more important to him than truth.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
21-06-2015, 05:36 AM
(21-06-2015 05:34 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(21-06-2015 05:08 AM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  The dipshit Q said:
"Two weeks ago I met a young man who thought he was lost, knows now he isn't, and is meeting weekly with me for discipleship and fellowship."

Your Jeebus is just a sock puppet for you. You need to be looked up to and admired.

I know why you are here. Deep down, you're sick of the bullshit. And the pretence. You crave real conversation from people without an agenda. You don't get that from the types you hang around. You're taking baby steps towards being an atheist. We may heap shit on you, but you got more real friends here than you do in real life.

I agree with Mark. It is all about you Q, isn't it?

Unsure I agree about him becoming an atheist. His ego and the agenda that feeds it is more important to him than truth.

Yeah, I'm only guessing
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-06-2015, 05:38 AM
Me too. Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
21-06-2015, 05:47 AM
[attachment=2801][attachment=2802][attachment=2801]
(19-06-2015 08:33 AM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  
(18-06-2015 09:47 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Except for the 'inherent sinfulness' of humanity, suppodedly starting with the fall of Adam and Eve (but really, it's God who is ultimately responsible since they all stem from his actions and the motions he set in place), for which we'll all be judged, and not one of us had any hand it.

So yeah, complete disingenuous bullshit on your part Q.

No, but that at least might be some evidence for the supernatural intervention or the power of prayer.

What's more damning is how your God allows children to be born with AIDS. They suffer just as much, if not more so, than any junkie who acquired HIV from a dirty needle. God still allows the innocents to suffer and die, to be condemned through no action of their own, to be punished simply for existing.

There is no justice in their suffering, no higher meaning in their deaths.

You're confusing your own ass-backwards apologetics for the will of your imaginary, impotent, emotionally stunted, trans-dimensional space wizard.

Born Again Christians on death row die with the comforting thought that their 'sins' have been forgiven and that they'll enjoy eternal paradise, because the imaginary friend they believe in said that they were forgiven; and it says so right in the Bible. I didn't make this shit up Q, nor am I the one claiming to speak for god or believe in him; but I will hold you to the standards of your bullshit ideology and book of myth if you insist on defending it.

Nobody has to, the Bible points out that anything can be forgiven, with the very notable exception of blasphemy. Which is very convenient for a proselytizing religion, especially one that spread by the sword. You can fuck up, check in with Jesus, get your unlimited allotment of forgiveness, rinse and repeat. There is no limit to this, forgiveness is unlimited. There is nothing at all, as written in the Bible, that prevents people from gaming the system; thus there is nothing preventing someone from justifying their actions, any actions, safe in the knowledge that everything will be forgiven. Why? It says so in the damn book.

Just look at the Catholics. They took this simple premise, this loop-hole of unlimited forgiveness, and their built an empire out of it. Like hell believers don't game the system.

There is zero moral accountability, and nothing you've said so far at all negates that fact or otherwise saves Christian Theology from moral bankruptcy.

No, the only canard here is your complete, utter, and total inability to deal with reality. We're not suggesting that everyone should go to Hell, because Hell is as much bullshit as your sky-daddy. We're just pointing out that Christian Theology makes little sense even on it's own terms, lacks any moral accountability, and can thus be used to justify and forgive any atrocity committed by man; with the notable exception of disbelief.

Theft, dishonesty, assault, abuse, murder, rape, and genocide can all be washed away. No one need be held accountable for their actions, because all things are forgiven if you but believe. Unless of course you blaspheme or otherwise doubt the existence of the Holy Spirit and do not think the correct thoughts.

Blaspheme, simple mockery of being who's existence is entirely unverifiable, is a worse offense than genocide. That seems incredibly petty coming from anyone, let alone the supposed creator of the universe.

Wake the fuck up you stupid shill. Drinking Beverage

IMHO, you are wrong on several counts:

1. I don't believe in "the inherent sinfulness of humanity" as you put it. I believe we all have the potential to do much good. However, I would challenge anyone who says they are perfect or have the self-will to stop themselves from sometimes doing things they know are impure or moral evils.

Quote:No, but that at least might be some evidence for the supernatural intervention or the power of prayer.

Have I told you now 10 times? 20? 30? - we're not getting smoking gun evidence for God as individuals unless we are disposed towards truth and God via our free will. This is a sorting place, moreover, even if you saw 10,000 livers healed you could still say "anomaly" or "scientific reason as long as God isn't in the gap". You are being disingenuous IMHO.

3. I hear what you're saying about hurting children. I think you need some more perspective, however.

Quote:Born Again Christians on death row die with the comforting thought that their 'sins' have been forgiven and that they'll enjoy eternal paradise

I'm guessing I've done more prison ministry than you. Smile When you see prisoners really and truly changed, you see the power of Christ. He's real.

5. You really don't understand the points I've made about the disparity between being forgiven for anything and doing anything AFTER being forgiven. Jesus Christ saved me--therefore I come to places like TTA and witness the love of Christ. I've been told even recently here I have "backbone" because I take a lot of abuse and return kindness and gentleness for it. I don't WANT to shoot drugs. I don't WANT to cheat on my spouse. I don't WANT to live like many atheists do. I WANT to show GRATITUDE for being saved. Just because I'm forgiven of anything doesn't mean I will do anything.

If you still disbelieve me, pretend you've cheated on your wife. She forgives you. Will you now cheat on her again because she will forgive you again? Are you that big a piece of garbage that you take every advantage?

Or will you not cheat because you fear the consequences? There are entire Bible chapters on God punishing BELIEVERS who sin. You don't know the Bible, at all, it seems, and that's not a slur on you from me but I tell you that you don't WANT to know the Bible.

It's typical of skeptics to misstate what the Bible states and then accuse God of gross moral negligence when clearly He judges and clearly the skeptics are doing filth in private. I KNOW BECAUSE I WAS A SKEPTIC.

Repent! Change your mind about Jesus. He died and rose to cover your imperfections.

"He died and rose to cover your imperfections."
21-06-2015, 06:45 AM
(21-06-2015 05:34 AM)Banjo Wrote:  I agree with Mark. It is all about you Q, isn't it?

I've thought for quite a while now that both Q and COTW may be terrified that they have doubts. I don't think it is ego or agenda though, it looks to me more like sheer terror of letting go of the comforting fantasy.

At least that's how it looks to this armchair psychologist.
Drinking Beverage

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
21-06-2015, 07:00 AM
I wonder if they will ever 'fess up???

Why do theists come here anyway? Should they not hang with Xians and Muslims with Muslims etc?

Are we not a bad influence? Smile

Banjo.
21-06-2015, 07:44 AM
(21-06-2015 07:00 AM)Banjo Wrote:  I wonder if they will ever 'fess up???

Why do theists come here anyway? Should they not hang with Xians and Muslims with Muslims etc?

We need to be shown the error of our ways and saved from sin. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
21-06-2015, 07:49 AM
(21-06-2015 07:44 AM)Chas Wrote:  We need to be shown the error of our ways and saved from sin. Drinking Beverage

Ah yes, how could I forget this?

"The Christian community has a golden opportunity to train an army of dedicated teachers who can invade the public school classrooms and use them to influence the nation for Christ."
American Presbyterian Minister James Kennedy

And websites too, as it seems.

Banjo.
22-06-2015, 02:03 AM
Looks like the Q's taken a long weekend off with his new friend who is "meeting weekly with me for discipleship and fellowship."

Poor kid. I hope he's kept his trousers on.Drinking Beverage
[+] 2 users Like Mark Fulton's post
22-06-2015, 05:56 AM
(21-06-2015 07:44 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(21-06-2015 07:00 AM)Banjo Wrote:  I wonder if they will ever 'fess up???

We need to be shown the error of our ways and saved from sin. Drinking Beverage

That and they like to stir the pot.