Can't say how sex evolved, therefore Adam and Eve

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-05-2015, 12:35 PM
RE: Can't say how sex evolved, therefore Adam and Eve
(28-05-2015 12:21 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  
(28-05-2015 12:08 PM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  Got a little lonely last night so I removed a rib, betrothed myself to it, and then fucked the marrow out of it.

#GettingBiblical
#ThanksJebus
Pics or it didn-- y'know, I'm going to take your word.

I'll send them to ya. I don't do anything kinky without documentation.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-05-2015, 02:42 PM
If Eve came from Adam's rib, wouldn't her DNA be identical to Adam's?

And that would make her a...?

Maybe DNA didn't exist back then?

Nah, goddunit. No worries, mate. Solves everything.
28-05-2015, 03:07 PM
(28-05-2015 11:48 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(28-05-2015 07:51 AM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  "For this cause, a man shall leave his father and mother and cleave to his WIFE". Gen 2:24 - commonly shared at marriage benedictions.

Who was adam's father and mother???

Dirt.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 2 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
28-05-2015, 03:08 PM
(28-05-2015 02:42 PM)jockmcdock Wrote:  If Eve came from Adam's rib, wouldn't her DNA be identical to Adam's?

That would make him the first guy to BONE a chick!!!!

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 4 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
28-05-2015, 03:28 PM
(28-05-2015 02:42 PM)jockmcdock Wrote:  If Eve came from Adam's rib, wouldn't her DNA be identical to Adam's?

And that would make her a...?

Maybe DNA didn't exist back then?

Nah, goddunit. No worries, mate. Solves everything.
It makes later bible examples of incest seem pretty tame after you've effectively fucked your own clone. Doesn't get much closer than that.

Using Tapatalk
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like TubbyTubby's post
28-05-2015, 04:53 PM
(28-05-2015 03:08 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  That would make him the first guy to BONE a chick!!!!

You are a bad person. Go to your room NOW!!!! No tea for you tonight!Evil_monsterSadcryfaceBig Grin
[+] 1 user Likes jockmcdock's post
29-05-2015, 09:33 PM
Periodic reminder: Q Cunt is Qunt. Best to ignore Smug Boy altogether.

Also, this news flash: Joseph Kony is still on the loose, despite a withering 2012 campaign of angry American Facebook posts.

God does not work in mysterious ways — he works in ways that are indistinguishable from his non-existence.
Jesus had a pretty rough weekend for your sins.
30-05-2015, 11:09 AM
(25-05-2015 02:58 PM)jockmcdock Wrote:  Just thinking more about the original question...why do people think this is such a gotcha question? It's just a god of the gaps argument. In what way does this "prove" god? And why does it prove "your" god? Do they know that plants also sexually reproduce? And why are there two sexes (in the traditional approach)? Why not 3 or 4?
Some people are preoccupied with odd questions. I knew someone once who wanted to know why god made people such that poop comes out of them. Of course it was the wrong question; god had nothing to do with it. It's simply a biological process that evolved as it did through natural selection. But I think this person's thought was that poop is disgusting and therefore it shouldn't be coming out of people if there's a loving god. It's a perfect example of why bringing unnecessary imaginary entities into human problems just complicates them. If you're curious about any random thing including poop or sexuality, it helps to be asking the right questions.
01-06-2015, 11:57 AM
(28-05-2015 08:13 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(28-05-2015 07:59 AM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  They were aware of their nakedness, but not ashamed of it. There was a lot of posturing and sexual comments on this thread since yesterday, but a married couple that keeps sex amongst themselves only can do whatever they want as long as both people consent and are unharmed doing so. Eve was made from Adam and for Adam and he was for her as well--"it's not good for man to be alone".

They were together in Gen 2, and God spoke of their marriage. They didn't sew fig leaves until the Fall, Genesis 3. They were making love and having sex before they were ashamed to be nude. The Bible... makes sense... always... of our many questions, musings and concerns... unless one's mind is clouded. Jesus can add clarity, simply for the asking!

I will give you the marriage part because some translations refer to Eve as Adam's wife (even though there was no actual ceremony in the garden of Eden). Where does it say they were having sex before the Fall?

Gen.3:8-12

When they heard the sound of the Lord God walking about in the garden at the breezy time of the day,[c] the man and his wife hid themselves from the Lord God among the trees of the garden. 9 The Lord God then called to the man and asked him: Where are you? 10 He answered, “I heard you in the garden; but I was afraid, because I was naked, so I hid.” 11 Then God asked: Who told you that you were naked? Have you eaten from the tree of which I had forbidden you to eat? 12 The man replied, “The woman whom you put here with me—she gave me fruit from the tree, so I ate it.”

There is no asexual or platonic marriage in either testament. Pleasure, companionship and procreation are some of the benefits. However, God's benediction was not that Adam and Eve become one mind (that is a part of marriage) but one flesh. "For this reason... become one flesh."

I'd also say with respect, that whether they had sex or not is irrelevant, because sex in marriage isn't sin. The Fall was about disobedience, not carnal knowledge. When my wife and I have sex or make love, it's clean, not unclean, from a Bible perspective.

Thanks.

I'm told atheists on forums like TTA are bitter and angry. If you are not, your posts to me will be respectful, insightful and thoughtful. Prove me wrong by your adherence to decent behavior.
01-06-2015, 12:00 PM
(28-05-2015 08:55 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(28-05-2015 07:59 AM)The Q Continuum Wrote:  Eve was made from Adam and for Adam and he was for her as well--"it's not good for man to be alone".

No. There is no Biblical support for that statement.

This is why I dislike arguing the Bible with you, Chas. You neither read it nor remember it. It sounds like you forgot completely that Eve was a part of Adam in a unique way, and that he called her the mother of the living, Eve. Without her, there would be no future progeny.

I'm told atheists on forums like TTA are bitter and angry. If you are not, your posts to me will be respectful, insightful and thoughtful. Prove me wrong by your adherence to decent behavior.