Can't sleep, how's it done?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-12-2011, 02:29 AM
RE: Can't sleep, how's it done?
Dammit I can't sleep again, but this time I know why.

Fallout 3 GOTY is causing me problems on windows 7. The prick just won't run. I'm going to smash it all to pieces in a minute.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-12-2011, 08:34 PM
(14-12-2011 02:29 AM)lucradis Wrote:  Dammit I can't sleep again, but this time I know why.

Fallout 3 GOTY is causing me problems on windows 7. The prick just won't run. I'm going to smash it all to pieces in a minute.

Now you can put that insomnia to good use to hone your Overlord skills.! Big Grin

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
14-12-2011, 08:43 PM
That sounds an awful lot like learning and if I'm anything it's anti-learning. Instead me and the missus have decided to purchase an xbox once more. We shall do this tomorrow, and I will hopefully be immersed by mid afternoon. This site shall fall apart. I will be lost once more to the engaging world of imagination like so many religious folks.

Too broke to get Skyrim but time will pass and it too shall come to my tender embrace. Also New Vegas, LA Noire, and many other dastardly villains. My family life shall once more suffer as it has in the past. But all to a better cause.

In all reality I have developed a masterful restraint as far as videogames are concerned. So things will balance.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
14-12-2011, 08:56 PM
(14-12-2011 08:43 PM)lucradis Wrote:  That sounds an awful lot like learning and if I'm anything it's anti-learning. Instead me and the missus have decided to purchase an xbox once more. We shall do this tomorrow, and I will hopefully be immersed by mid afternoon. This site shall fall apart. I will be lost once more to the engaging world of imagination like so many religious folks.

Too broke to get Skyrim but time will pass and it too shall come to my tender embrace. Also New Vegas, LA Noire, and many other dastardly villains. My family life shall once more suffer as it has in the past. But all to a better cause.

In all reality I have developed a masterful restraint as far as videogames are concerned. So things will balance.
Sounds like a Merry Solstice in the home of the Overlord and Overlady!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
14-12-2011, 09:02 PM
Have you tried exercising? That'll knock you out Smile
14-12-2011, 09:16 PM
I actually used to be quite the fitness buff in my day. That's how I know I'm old, because I say in my day. I participated in some heavy lifting five days a week with two hour gym visits each time, followed by twenty minutes of track. I was a sexy beast. Now I have so many things I like doing better. Like eating. And getting fat.
Also I play guitar, write, apparently admin this place now, raise a kid, and spend at least two hours a day pooing.
\\\\how do people do things? I don't get it.

[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
14-12-2011, 10:30 PM
(14-12-2011 09:16 PM)lucradis Wrote:  I actually used to be quite the fitness buff in my day. That's how I know I'm old, because I say in my day. I participated in some heavy lifting five days a week with two hour gym visits each time, followed by twenty minutes of track. I was a sexy beast. Now I have so many things I like doing better. Like eating. And getting fat.
Also I play guitar, write, apparently admin this place now, raise a kid, and spend at least two hours a day pooing.

Even walking would help. Grab the child and off ya go! Tongue
14-12-2011, 10:54 PM
(14-12-2011 10:30 PM)aurora2020 Wrote:  
(14-12-2011 09:16 PM)lucradis Wrote:  I actually used to be quite the fitness buff in my day. That's how I know I'm old, because I say in my day. I participated in some heavy lifting five days a week with two hour gym visits each time, followed by twenty minutes of track. I was a sexy beast. Now I have so many things I like doing better. Like eating. And getting fat.

Even walking would help. Grab the child and off ya go! Tongue

I would, but I would get arrested if I grabbed a child and went for a walk.

~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
14-12-2011, 10:57 PM
My steps:
Don't worry about insomnia - if you're awake, do something.
If I'm not sleepy, I read.
Then I sleep.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
15-12-2011, 07:10 PM
(14-12-2011 08:43 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Too broke to get Skyrim but time will pass and it too shall come to my tender embrace.

You want Girly should send you a Christmas present?

Just do what I do, pig out between sets. You'll still get fat but as long as you got enough muscle underneath you can avoid the diabetes.

(14-12-2011 09:16 PM)lucradis Wrote:  ... and spend at least two hours a day pooing.

You need more fiber. I can shit quicker than I can piss since the old prostate started showing its age.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post