Can't take it!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-03-2013, 09:08 PM (This post was last modified: 30-03-2013 09:56 PM by Mr Woof.)
Can't take it!
So F.S.M. Scott, the man for whom rep points don't count, just debited me 4 points for not liking his underhand methods of condemning arguments as bigotry, with no public right of reply, in order to support his foul mouthed sadistic little friend.

Well I ask you! Does this forum exist simply to encourage support of vested interests, to ridicule any opposing views. Maybe its time for a shake up! Perhaps some others don't like the pandering to some and the insulting put downs of others. Does this encourage serious debate or is TTA essentially a mundane talk fest.

Members, not content to cringe midst the bureacracy and hangers on really need to speak out.......................

HE GOT MIFFED BECAUSE I HIT HIM WHERE IT HURT SO HE PAID ME BACK X 4. SOME MODERATOR..........Angry

I have just given E.M. a pos rep point to indicate what I really think of much of your system, and the large number of crawlers who fill its ranks, in order to feel important tribal members. Enjoy your puerile banter as you pat each other on the back.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-03-2013, 10:15 PM
RE: Can't take it!
Seriously, folks, are we doing this again? More in-fighting?

...Why did I join this forum, again? Dodgy

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Misanthropik's post
30-03-2013, 10:22 PM
How have I been missing all those posts which cause all these problems...?

Do we really need this stuff? Can't we just get back to playing with the theotrolls?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
30-03-2013, 10:32 PM
Here we go again the person who supposidly doesnt care about rep making yet another thread to have a go at another user over a rep that was made 18th december last year.

Woof grow the fuck up this constant moaning from you is pathetic.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
30-03-2013, 10:36 PM
(30-03-2013 10:32 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Here we go again the person who supposidly doesnt care about rep making yet another thread to have a go at another user over a rep that was made 18th december last year.

Maybe he forgot?

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

30-03-2013, 10:36 PM
(30-03-2013 10:22 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  How have I been missing all those posts which cause all these problems...?

Do we really need this stuff? Can't we just get back to playing with the theotrolls?

You didn't miss anything. Woof is crying over a rep made last year that i'd actually forgot id given to muffs.

30-03-2013, 10:39 PM
(30-03-2013 10:36 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(30-03-2013 10:32 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Here we go again the person who supposidly doesnt care about rep making yet another thread to have a go at another user over a rep that was made 18th december last year.

Maybe he forgot?

Nah woof is the type to drag up things from the past to gain attention.

He unfairly had a go at muffs in another thread and is now in a huff because people called him on it.

30-03-2013, 10:42 PM
(30-03-2013 10:36 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(30-03-2013 10:22 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  How have I been missing all those posts which cause all these problems...?

You didn't miss anything. Woof is crying over a rep made last year that i'd actually forgot id given to muffs.

Surely it would have started somewhere though.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
30-03-2013, 10:48 PM
(30-03-2013 10:39 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(30-03-2013 10:36 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Maybe he forgot?

He unfairly had a go at muffs in another thread and is now in a huff because people called him on it.

Hey Scotty why don't you just do the honest thing and give a more honest and capable person your job?Yes

I said something nasty to Muffs? Are you blind as well as one eyed!
Did I wish him, his family and pets eternal torture?... and keep up dating it?

How come he s so innocent and I'm so unpleasant?
GRow up for Christ's sake!
30-03-2013, 10:49 PM
(30-03-2013 10:39 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(30-03-2013 10:36 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Maybe he forgot?

Actually, I saw it. Honestly, and I really do think mr woof has gone way over the top. I dunno tho...it's like something is just off with him. But what the hell..I've got asbestos panties on. Muffsy really did do nothing.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon