Can't take it!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-03-2013, 10:52 PM
RE: Can't take it!
(30-03-2013 10:49 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(30-03-2013 10:39 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Nah woof is the type to drag up things from the past to gain attention.

He unfairly had a go at muffs in another thread and is now in a huff because people called him on it.

Actually, I saw it. Honestly, and I really do think mr woof has gone way over the top. I dunno tho...it's like something is just off with him. But what the hell..I've got asbestos panties on. Muffsy really did do nothing.

Frankly my dear I just don't give a damn.
You lot deserve one another.Cool
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-03-2013, 10:53 PM
(30-03-2013 10:42 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(30-03-2013 10:36 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  You didn't miss anything. Woof is crying over a rep made last year that i'd actually forgot id given to muffs.

Surely it would have started somewhere though.

Originally it started with a debate between woof and muffs over some gay rights issue. Woof made some very bigoted arguments. But i thought muffs arguments were extremly good so +1 repped him for it. Woof neg repped him unfairly so i added another +1 to muffs to make up for the bigots neg rep.

This was december last year. This is the second time woof has made a thread to have a go at another user over a rep made several month before. Its getting sad.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
30-03-2013, 11:01 PM
(30-03-2013 10:53 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(30-03-2013 10:42 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Surely it would have started somewhere though.

Originally it started with a debate between woof and muffs over some gay rights issue. Woof made some very bigoted arguments. But i thought muffs arguments were extremly good so +1 repped him for it. Woof neg repped him unfairly so i added another +1 to muffs to make up for the bigots neg rep.

This was december last year. This is the second time woof has made a thread to have a go at another user over a rep made several month before. Its getting sad.
... I would like a link to this debate.

I wish to judge for myself, Woof's & Muff's statements.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
30-03-2013, 11:03 PM
I cant remember the thread it started in but it became a challege in the boxing ring.

30-03-2013, 11:04 PM
(30-03-2013 10:53 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(30-03-2013 10:42 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Surely it would have started somewhere though.

Keep up your lies cunt!
Maybe some people will look at the threads concerned and form their own opinions.

Hey what's your right to call me a bigot?

The people on this forum are intelligent enough to form their own opinions.

Only you and earmuffs used the term bigot, with no clarification, as to why this claim was made.
30-03-2013, 11:06 PM (This post was last modified: 30-03-2013 11:10 PM by GirlyMan.)
(30-03-2013 10:32 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Here we go again the person who supposidly doesnt care about rep making yet another thread to have a go at another user over a rep that was made 18th december last year.

Woof grow the fuck up this constant moaning from you is pathetic.

The fuck Scot. Dicking with Grampa who we already know has a rather thin skin by giving a -4 rep is just being a motherfucking troublesome prick. The fuck's wrong with you. You trying to provoke Woofmeister to leave? You're as bad as MuffinHead. Leave Grampa the fuck alone, Girly likes him. And you. And MuffinHead. ... Goddam.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
30-03-2013, 11:07 PM
You called me a racial slur in the other thread id say the term bigot is perfectly justified

30-03-2013, 11:11 PM
(30-03-2013 11:06 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  The fuck Scot. Dicking with Grampa who we already know has a rather thin skin by giving a -4 rep is just being a motherfucking troublesome prick. The fuck's wrong with you. You trying to provoke Woofmeister to leave? You're as bad as MuffinHead. Leave Grampa the fuck alone, Girly likes him. And you. And MuffinHead. ... Goddam.

Fair point. -4 was a bit much so i've changed it.

30-03-2013, 11:13 PM
(30-03-2013 11:07 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  You called me a racial slur in the other thread id say the term bigot is perfectly justified

Why not let the people decide if they really want you around?

How can you be so politically correct.[/size]

yet totally ignore all of earmuffs remarks to me..............
quite amazing[/size]
30-03-2013, 11:15 PM
Grow up.