Can't take it!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-03-2013, 11:19 PM
RE: Can't take it!
(30-03-2013 11:11 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(30-03-2013 11:06 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  The fuck Scot. Dicking with Grampa who we already know has a rather thin skin by giving a -4 rep is just being a motherfucking troublesome prick. The fuck's wrong with you. You trying to provoke Woofmeister to leave? You're as bad as MuffinHead. Leave Grampa the fuck alone, Girly likes him. And you. And MuffinHead. ... Goddam.

Fair point. -4 was a bit much so i've changed it.

So you "upped" it to a -2 "for the childish behaviour and the racial slur aimed at me." You may need to check the thickness of your own skin, brother.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-03-2013, 11:20 PM
(30-03-2013 11:01 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(30-03-2013 10:53 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Originally it started with a debate between woof and muffs over some gay rights issue. Woof made some very bigoted arguments. But i thought muffs arguments were extremly good so +1 repped him for it. Woof neg repped him unfairly so i added another +1 to muffs to make up for the bigots neg rep.

This was december last year. This is the second time woof has made a thread to have a go at another user over a rep made several month before. Its getting sad.
... I would like a link to this debate.

I wish to judge for myself, Woof's & Muff's statements.

Thank you.
At least you don't seem overly impressed with remarks designed to simply denigrate one party to the issue. It takes two to tango and bald accusations as to one's allegedly bad arguments proves nothing.
30-03-2013, 11:26 PM
(30-03-2013 11:15 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Grow up.

You can stick your marking pencil up your dictatorial arse; I don't need your charity!Dodgy
30-03-2013, 11:27 PM
(30-03-2013 11:19 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  So you "upped" it to a -2 "for the childish behaviour and the racial slur aimed at me." You may need to check the thickness of your own skin, brother.

I don't see why i should sit and take shit from someone who's overly sensitive. Then not respond because they might get upset. His behaviour is childish and i told him so. If he doesn't like it the solution is to act his fucking age.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
30-03-2013, 11:28 PM
(30-03-2013 11:01 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I wish to judge for myself, Woof's & Muff's statements.

It's like watching an episode of The Honeymooners, except it's not always clear who's Ralph, who's Alice, who's Ed, and who's Trixie.

[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
30-03-2013, 11:30 PM
(30-03-2013 11:27 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(30-03-2013 11:19 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  So you "upped" it to a -2 "for the childish behaviour and the racial slur aimed at me." You may need to check the thickness of your own skin, brother.

I don't see why i should sit and take shit from someone who's overly sensitive. Then not respond because they might get upset. His behaviour is childish and i told him so. If he doesn't like it the solution is to act his fucking age.

So your'e acting yours?
Grab the pen.....boo hoo...I was bad repped! I'll teach him!
What a sooky poo!Big Grin
30-03-2013, 11:38 PM
Still at it? It's like dealing with a teenager. Get a grip woof.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
30-03-2013, 11:39 PM
Quote: Muffsy really did do nothing.

Huh... how 'bout that.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
30-03-2013, 11:40 PM
(30-03-2013 11:27 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  

I don't see why i should sit and take shit from someone who's overly sensitive.

Why shouldn't you? Girly ain't got no hair trigger when it comes to taking shit. How much shit can I take without noticing it let alone even respond to it is a worthwhile thing to know. ... Girly can take a shitload of it, I'm talking tons. Tongue

(30-03-2013 11:27 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Then not respond because they might get upset. His behaviour is childish and i told him so. If he doesn't like it the solution is to act his fucking age.

Grampa seems to strike a nerve in you similar to the one that MuffinHead strikes in Grampa. Like I said, I remember seeing this episode of The Honeymooners.

30-03-2013, 11:47 PM
(30-03-2013 11:39 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
Quote: Muffsy really did do nothing.

Huh... how 'bout that.

Go tell it to one of your fans.

Just think in a few years you'll prolly be running this whole shebang.

Youv'e got the smarts to do really well on a grubby forum like this..............