RE: Can't take it!
So you "leaving" again Woof?

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-03-2013, 11:56 PM
(30-03-2013 11:50 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  So you "leaving" again Woof?
Course not!

Old Scotty with the big pencil doesn't bother me. And I'm not talking about his dick.
I'll be round when you make it to the top!Yes
[+] 1 user Likes Mr Woof's post
31-03-2013, 12:01 AM
At your age? Unlikely.

31-03-2013, 12:05 AM
(31-03-2013 12:01 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  At your age? Unlikely.
Well I got more than my share of use out of it, which is more than can be said for a good many.
31-03-2013, 12:30 AM (This post was last modified: 31-03-2013 01:04 AM by Free Thought.)
Alright, having a brief, but half decent read through of the thread in the Boxing Ring (and spending about an hour writing this post in a vain attempt to keep my wording as moderate as I would like, without losing the overall message, an objective I fear I have failed), found here , I must say, I still don't see what this fuss is about.

While I do see some statements which I consider to be pretty far off base and bias, perhaps in my own view; *simply wrong, I do however, not see anything so extremely outright homophobic or 'bigoted' enough to cause such apparently long-term contention for either party, maybe some temporary dislike, but certainly not worth bringing up often, as the case would seem to be. [Don't care who is doing to bringing up, just sayin' the act itself seems pointless.] Though to be fair, it does look like Muffs fired the first shot in that thread/

I don't feel qualified to make any real statements of without seeing where this started, and it goes deeper than that boxing thread, but I cannot seem to locate the post Muffs quoted to begin with. I would much rather prefer to see more on this matter, if that is possible before taking a side here.

I am of the position that you guys:
Drop the repping shit; just delete your reps and all go your separate ways, or otherwise ignore the others. Updating them to keep them on top, or forcing another's rep to take a dive or complaining about them makes no difference and in my eyes only seems to make you all seem quite childish.

*just my view, has no bearing on my decision regarding the rest of this "issue".

[Edit for emphasis and spelling]

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
31-03-2013, 12:47 AM
(31-03-2013 12:30 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Alright, having a brief, but half decent read through of the thread in the Boxing Ring (and spending about an hour writing this post in a vain attempt to keep my wording as moderate as I would like, without losing the overall message, an objective I fear I have failed), found here , I must say, I still don't see what this fuss is about.

While I do see some statements which I consider to be pretty far off base and bias, perhaps in my own view; *simply wrong, I do however, not see anything so extremely outright homophobic or 'bigoted' enough to cause such apparently long-term contention for either party, maybe some temporary dislike, but certainly not worth bringing up often, as the case would seem to be. [Don't care who is doing to bringing up, just sayin' the act itself seems pointless.] Though to be fair, it does look like Muffs fired the first shot in that thread/

I don't feel qualified to make any real statements of without seeing where this started, and it goes deeper than that boxing thread, but I cannot seem to locate the post Muffs quoted to begin with. I would much rather prefer to see more on this matter, if that is possible before taking a side here.

I am of the position that you guys:
Drop the repping shit; just delete your reps and all go your separate ways, or otherwise ignore the others. Updating them to keep them on top, or forcing another's rep to take a dive or complaining about them makes no difference and in my eyes only seems to my you all seem quite childish.

*just my view, has no bearing on my decision regarding the rest of this "issue".

Balanced response and thank you for putting in the time and effort.

Perhaps those who called me a bigot could cite my offending remarks, remarks which were not anti gay, but questioning problems gay parenting might present.

AS for me being childish, perhaps I should take statements wishing pain and suffering on myself, family, pets etc forever is childish. I don't know, it is an area I would not pursue with an extreme enemy. It may be just a smart remark to some.
Again, I don't know!
Incidentally, I did remove my neg rep for a short period, as a peace gesture, to no avail, so re entered one......

I do not intend raising the issue again.
31-03-2013, 01:00 AM
(31-03-2013 12:47 AM)Mr Woof Wrote:  I do not intend raising the issue again.

Girly's got your back even if you do Woofmeister. Thumbsup

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
31-03-2013, 01:07 AM
(30-03-2013 11:01 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(30-03-2013 10:53 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Originally it started with a debate between woof and muffs over some gay rights issue. Woof made some very bigoted arguments. But i thought muffs arguments were extremly good so +1 repped him for it. Woof neg repped him unfairly so i added another +1 to muffs to make up for the bigots neg rep.

This was december last year. This is the second time woof has made a thread to have a go at another user over a rep made several month before. Its getting sad.
... I would like a link to this debate.

I wish to judge for myself, Woof's & Muff's statements.

Hmm, I was wondering what was going on....still a bit clueless...

“You just go where your high-top sneakers sneak, and don't forget to use your head.”
31-03-2013, 02:14 AM
Allow me to quote some homophobic bigotry:

Quote: As you are probably aware gay men in many cases adopt passive and positive roles relevant to intercourse with one adopting the dominant male role and the other the submissive role. Some swap roles (versatile) and others abstain from anal intercourse. Whether this aligns well with bringing up a child is highly debatable. Sure, heteros, in some instances practise buggery,but it is not obligatory,and the fact that males may be obliged to engage in unhygienic, unaesthetic intercourse, may not be their fault

Quote:The past few decades or so has seen the gay community attempt to merge into main stream society and they have used alleged discriminations and violence against them to create an atmosphere conducive to such their sexuality being thought no different to that of heterosexuals, when in fact it is,physically, manifestly so.

Quote:Finally let me mention bi-sexuality; here the sex addict...

Quote:You see gay culture through rose coloured glasses and refuse to consider any criticisms; like many others,you are hoodwinked by the claims that homosexuality is normal and not a condition to be acceptive of, or look to correct.

Quote:I am very happy that in my youth I saw this optional (for some) life style for what it is, in at least some circumstances, and can warn others of embracing something that is not natural at all, in any meaningful sense, being, rather, a denied affliction.

(My personal fav: )
Quote:Gay folk, like all of us, are good and bad in varying degrees and I think the genuine ones would prefer heterosexuality if they had the chance. Why wouldn't they? Any schism designed to advance gay sexuality at the expense of the conventional is to promote an inferior (by virtue of physical actuality) one.

Not to mention the whole overriding thread.

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
31-03-2013, 02:27 AM
(31-03-2013 02:14 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Not to mention the whole overriding thread.

Bang bitch.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.