Can't take it!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-03-2013, 05:01 AM
RE: Can't take it!
Dammit Scot! Chase off all the theists, and look what happens. Now go find us another theist to chew on. Angel

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
31-03-2013, 08:38 AM
I thought this was a forum for adults not little children that fight over stupid shit.

[Image: i-Jn5RHZ7-S.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like smidgen's post
31-03-2013, 09:00 AM
(31-03-2013 08:38 AM)smidgen Wrote:  I thought this was a forum for adults not little children that fight over stupid shit.
Yeah well... this is how non-theists celebrate the high holy days running up to easter weekend. The stupid shit can get intense. Wink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
31-03-2013, 09:25 AM
(31-03-2013 08:38 AM)smidgen Wrote:  I thought this was a forum for adults not little children that fight over stupid shit.

What fight? Woof's a whiner, muffs is an instigator, and I'm an asshole. I don't see any debate there. Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like houseofcantor's post
31-03-2013, 12:30 PM
Drinking Beverage

“You just go where your high-top sneakers sneak, and don't forget to use your head.”
31-03-2013, 02:16 PM

Considering it's exactly bigoted blatant homophobic opinions like his that leave society with an overriding sour opinion of gay people which in turn effects things like gay teen suicide rate, then I think I'm entitled to wish pain and suffering upon him and all that he loves for eternity.

Maybe you'd have a differing opinion if it was you he was saying things like:
Quote:Gay folk, like all of us, are good and bad in varying degrees and I think the genuine ones would prefer heterosexuality if they had the chance. Why wouldn't they? Any schism designed to advance gay sexuality at the expense of the conventional is to promote an inferior (by virtue of physical actuality) one.

Remember, these are his genuine opinions.
Why do I care? I don't care, BUT because he's said such things I shrug it off and simply no longer have any good will towards him plane and simple. He's the one making the big deal of it. Maybe if he wasn't such a blatant homophobe then he wouldn't be in this mess right now.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
31-03-2013, 02:52 PM
(31-03-2013 09:25 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  

What fight? Woof's a whiner, muffs is an instigator, and I'm an asshole. I don't see any debate there. Big Grin

I don't have any problems with assholes. I can be a bit of one myself. I just can't stand adults that act like 2nd graders.

31-03-2013, 02:55 PM
(31-03-2013 02:52 PM)smidgen Wrote:  
(31-03-2013 09:25 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  What fight? Woof's a whiner, muffs is an instigator, and I'm an asshole. I don't see any debate there. Big Grin
I don't have any problems with assholes. I can be a bit of one myself. I just can't stand adults that act like 2nd graders.

When I'm an asshole... I'm a 1st grade asshole! Wink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 4 users Like kim's post
31-03-2013, 02:55 PM
(31-03-2013 02:16 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  

Considering it's exactly bigoted blatant homophobic opinions like his that leave society with an overriding sour opinion of gay people which in turn effects things like gay teen suicide rate, then I think I'm entitled to wish pain and suffering upon him and all that he loves for eternity.

Maybe you'd have a differing opinion if it was you he was saying things like:
Quote:Gay folk, like all of us, are good and bad in varying degrees and I think the genuine ones would prefer heterosexuality if they had the chance. Why wouldn't they? Any schism designed to advance gay sexuality at the expense of the conventional is to promote an inferior (by virtue of physical actuality) one.

Remember, these are his genuine opinions.
Why do I care? I don't care, BUT because he's said such things I shrug it off and simply no longer have any good will towards him plane and simple. He's the one making the big deal of it. Maybe if he wasn't such a blatant homophobe then he wouldn't be in this mess right now.

You need to learn to just ignore People Muffs. Some People are just not worth the effort or the energy.

31-03-2013, 02:56 PM
(31-03-2013 02:55 PM)kim Wrote:  
(31-03-2013 02:52 PM)smidgen Wrote:  I don't have any problems with assholes. I can be a bit of one myself. I just can't stand adults that act like 2nd graders.

When I'm an asshole... I'm a 1st grade asshole! Wink

LOL Laughat

[+] 1 user Likes smidgen's post