Can't take it!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-03-2013, 08:02 PM
RE: Can't take it!
(31-03-2013 04:35 PM)smidgen Wrote:  
(31-03-2013 03:37 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I really don't think you are understanding the words coming out of my mouth.

I really don't care. I think you need to take a fuckin chill pill.

No of course you don't care, it's not you that's being discussed here.
It's easy for you to sit back and ignore what he says, you're not the one who's had to deal with this shit and continues to do so for the last decade.
So how about you run along and exit the thread while you still can.
Doors that way --->

There's a point where you just ignore people and there's a point where shit just isn't okay. This being the later.

Quote:(1) Simple statement of a fact.
Historically and from an evolutionary stance male parenting has not been the over riding norm

Nor has black integration into society.
Nor has women in the workforce.
Nor has any womens rights for that matter.
Nor has things like democracy. Dictatorship has been the nor all throughout history (and all forms, Monarchy, 'Chief', etc..).

Need I go on?

Quote:I have suggested that this new phenomenon

What new phenomenon? Citizens wanting equal rights???!?
I know it's sure as fuck not homosexuality considering that's been all through out human history.

Quote:There may well be an innate childish instinct that feels a strangeness in having two dads.

How is this different to single parents? What about single children? do they have a strangeness in NOT having a sibling?
You say this because YOU believe it to be strange because YOU are a homophobic cunt. Where are the studies? Is there two dads a child away from society contact somewhere on a distant island I don't know about for the sole purpose of determining weather that child has a strange feeling about not having a mommy?
Or is it more likely that because society, and YOU, feel it isn't the norm, then that child gets that message and starts to believe it?
Does it then not make sense to allow gay couples to have children as to challenge this "social norm" to include gay parents? In fact, would it not be beneficial to do so?
Logic dictates that you're a fucking douche whom I wish nothing but eternal suffering upon.

Quote: At least one well known American actor could think of nothing worse than two dads.

Oh YAY!! there's your proof!
Fucktard... Dodgy

Quote: All sexuality is between the consenting parties, however it may impinge on new and unorthodox parenting.

What? Straight parents ALWAYS raise their children in the complete "normal" fashion? Gay parents are no more likely to raise their children in an "unorthodox" fashion then straight parents... At least gay parents aren't about to abandon their adopted baby on an orphanage step...
Fucktard.. Dodgy

Quote: I also believe that some people choose homosexuality or bi-sexuality as an option and endeavour to popularise it.

Oh dear god..
Some people might, an I emphasis SOME. Just like SOME gay people choose heterosexuality. I fail to see your point.

Quote:Others of course are predisposed in this way.

Other then this 0.0000001% that choose to be gay, I can assure you that the vast majority are predisposed as gay.
Which makes my argument for equal rights superior to your argument for segregation.
Fucktard.

Quote:I have never been an advocate of gay bashing in either case.

lolwut?

Quote:As to the extent of this, compared with marital abuse in heterosexuals, child abuse, road rage, rapes of all types, animal cruelty, abuse of the aged and infirm, I do not see gay abuse as a special case.

I never said it wasn't.
Yes, there are some shitty gay people out there. BUT there is also some shitty straight people, more in fact (just based on numbers because there's more straight people).
Straight people suffer road rage (so do gay people but work with me here), does that mean you suspend the right to drive a car to straight people?

You are dictating the rights of the vast vast vast vast majority because of the actions of a few because you're a homophobic cunt who just doesn't like gay people.

Quote:Homosexuality is still not the norm.

HOW IS THAT EVEN AN EXCUSE!??!?
"Black people sharing the same university as white people isn't the norm, so let's not let those black people integrate into that white university"

Seriously, please hurry up and die so you may forever burn in eternal damnation alongside all that you love.

Quote:Even among transsexual groups there is bickering what with non op people opposed to those who have had sex change operations.

Who a person has sex with has NOTHING to do with parenting!!!!
You fucktard.

Quote:Obviously at least some opt to change their gender to fit in with their sexual feelings because they would prefer this, seeing it more appropriate.

A person having a sex change has nothing to do with their ability as a parent.
You fucktard.

Quote:My youthful experience with bi sexuality did not inspire pride.

Are you gay? Is that why you hate gays so much, because you are one? But you have felt shame your whole life, living through a difficult time for gays, and so repressed those feelings and went a step further and actively hated those that share those feelings because you felt shame about yourself!?

It totally is. OMG, you're gay! That's what this is alllll about...
It's okay Mr Woof, we live in a different time now, just open up your heart, tell us what you truly feel, nobody judges here (except YOU!!! You fucking homophobe!!!).

Quote:As for 'un natural', my statement here may be too strong

Mine too, but I'm going to say them anyway: You should have been aborted.

Quote:I see my argument as reasonable.

Because you're an old pathetic homophobic cunt who should really just do the world a favor and curl over and die.

Quote:I did not personally attack my opponent

[sarcasm]Oh yes, you're a real saint.[/sarcasm]

In conclusion, you don't understand what the argument is about, that being gays being allowed to be parents (through adoption or surrogate).
You focus on homsexuality itself. In the challenge thread you actually went into specifics about how the act of gay sex is unnatural and wrong because one partner takes an actively aggressive role and one takes an actively submissive role which is complete crap considering gay sex is not different to hetero sex with only which hole the dick goes into being different. Roles of aggressor and submissive are no different to hetro sex and are not determined by which position one assumes. ALL of which has NOTHING to do with the actual argument, gay parenting, because you don't oppose gay parenting (well you do), you oppose homosexuality in general.
Also because you are so anti-homsexuality you love to use outdated and/or flawed arguments, ie: "homosexuality is not the social norm" and when they are questioned or debunked you completely ignore the facts infront of you and spout more anti-gay sex shit.

I hope that one day you are waling along and some gay guy is driving along in his Prius with his little dog in his man-bag on the front seat and you walk out infront of him and he smashes into you and breaks every bone in your body and you have to go to hospital in complete pain and spend months on end doing extremely painful rehabilitation things, but then the day that they remove your full body cast, it happens again. And then again. And then again. And then when it happens on the 5th time you get hit by the car and get flung down a cliff where you roll down, smacking every rock, and end up in an effluent pond where you slowly bleed out.

How's that for taking it too far Bemore? 10/10?
I'm totally losing rep points over there. Tongue

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-03-2013, 08:04 PM
(31-03-2013 07:26 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Some things never change.

Dude, are you back? or are you 'back'?

Your momma has been worried about you, her complaining during our love making is getting annoying, can't you just come back to shut her up?

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
31-03-2013, 08:05 PM
Man I just love dipping out of the forums for awhile. All kinds of fun things pop when when I'm away.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
31-03-2013, 08:20 PM
Fuckin Earmuffs......

........BTW, Earmuffs is dead on accurate. Got your back on this one 100%. Rest of this thread.....well, gotta admit, I'd sure like that time I spent reading it back.

I think there's a whole lot of people here that need to take a step back and consider whether they are indeed one of the people in need of some "growing up." When that little prick Earmuffs is the only one acting like an adult (for those of you who don't know, grown ups get worked up too. But they get worked up over important things like bigotry instead of childish shit like reps on a fucking forum) you know there's some serious fucking childishness going on.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 4 users Like Stark Raving's post
31-03-2013, 08:23 PM
What's going on here? I am brand new to this site and just trying to get my feet wet. I am addicted to Facebook, I must say. Do you get a lot of trolls here too?
31-03-2013, 08:37 PM
(31-03-2013 08:23 PM)Nayda Klein Wrote:  What's going on here? I am brand new to this site and just trying to get my feet wet. I am addicted to Facebook, I must say. Do you get a lot of trolls here too?

You picked a hell of a thread to start on. Big Grin

The background to all this is that Woofs said some things that Earmuffs felt showed bigotry towards homosexuality. The two of them have become involved in an increasingly hostile stand-off over the issue that flares up periodically, such as in this thread. As you can see there's not much love lost between the two.

PS. Welcome to the forum. Smile

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 5 users Like Hughsie's post
31-03-2013, 08:40 PM
Yeah, don't let those two scare you. Look at some other threads and get to know the personalities of the people here. You are sure to find people you like and topics that interest you.

Welcome!

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
31-03-2013, 09:45 PM (This post was last modified: 31-03-2013 09:51 PM by Mr Woof.)
(31-03-2013 08:02 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(31-03-2013 04:35 PM)smidgen Wrote:  I really don't care. I think you need to take a fuckin chill pill.

No of course you don't care, it's not you that's being discussed here.
It's easy for you to sit back and ignore what he says, you're not the one who's had to deal with this shit and continues to do so for the last decade.
Doors that way --->

There's a point where you just ignore people and there's a point where shit just isn't okay. This being the later.

Quote:(1) Simple statement of a fact.
Historically and from an evolutionary stance male parenting has not been the over riding norm

Nor has things like democracy. Dictatorship has been the nor all throughout history (and all forms, Monarchy, 'Chief', etc..).

Need I go on?

Quote:I have suggested that this new phenomenon

I know it's sure as fuck not homosexuality considering that's been all through out human history.

Quote:There may well be an innate childish instinct that feels a strangeness in having two dads.

How is this different to single parents? What about single children? do they have a strangeness in NOT having a sibling?
You say this because YOU believe it to be strange because YOU are a homophobic cunt. Where are the studies? Is there two dads a child away from society contact somewhere on a distant island I don't know about for the sole purpose of determining weather that child has a strange feeling about not having a mommy?
Or is it more likely that because society, and YOU, feel it isn't the norm, then that child gets that message and starts to believe it?
Does it then not make sense to allow gay couples to have children as to challenge this "social norm" to include gay parents? In fact, would it not be beneficial to do so?
Logic dictates that you're a fucking douche whom I wish nothing but eternal suffering upon.

Quote: At least one well known American actor could think of nothing worse than two dads.

Fucktard... Dodgy

Quote: All sexuality is between the consenting parties, however it may impinge on new and unorthodox parenting.

What? Straight parents ALWAYS raise their children in the complete "normal" fashion? Gay parents are no more likely to raise their children in an "unorthodox" fashion then straight parents... At least gay parents aren't about to abandon their adopted baby on an orphanage step...
Fucktard.. Dodgy

Quote: I also believe that some people choose homosexuality or bi-sexuality as an option and endeavour to popularise it.

Oh dear god..
Some people might, an I emphasis SOME. Just like SOME gay people choose heterosexuality. I fail to see your point.

Quote:Others of course are predisposed in this way.

Other then this 0.0000001% that choose to be gay, I can assure you that the vast majority are predisposed as gay.
Which makes my argument for equal rights superior to your argument for segregation.
Fucktard.

Quote:I have never been an advocate of gay bashing in either case.

lolwut?

Quote:As to the extent of this, compared with marital abuse in heterosexuals, child abuse, road rage, rapes of all types, animal cruelty, abuse of the aged and infirm, I do not see gay abuse as a special case.

I never said it wasn't.
Yes, there are some shitty gay people out there. BUT there is also some shitty straight people, more in fact (just based on numbers because there's more straight people).
Straight people suffer road rage (so do gay people but work with me here), does that mean you suspend the right to drive a car to straight people?

You are dictating the rights of the vast vast vast vast majority because of the actions of a few because you're a homophobic cunt who just doesn't like gay people.

Quote:Homosexuality is still not the norm.

"Black people sharing the same university as white people isn't the norm, so let's not let those black people integrate into that white university"

Seriously, please hurry up and die so you may forever burn in eternal damnation alongside all that you love.

Quote:Even among transsexual groups there is bickering what with non op people opposed to those who have had sex change operations.

You fucktard.

Quote:Obviously at least some opt to change their gender to fit in with their sexual feelings because they would prefer this, seeing it more appropriate.

You fucktard.

Quote:My youthful experience with bi sexuality did not inspire pride.

Are you gay? Is that why you hate gays so much, because you are one? But you have felt shame your whole life, living through a difficult time for gays, and so repressed those feelings and went a step further and actively hated those that share those feelings because you felt shame about yourself!?

It's okay Mr Woof, we live in a different time now, just open up your heart, tell us what you truly feel, nobody judges here (except YOU!!! You fucking homophobe!!!).

Quote:As for 'un natural', my statement here may be too strong

Quote:I see my argument as reasonable.

Because you're an old pathetic homophobic cunt who should really just do the world a favor and curl over and die.

Quote:I did not personally attack my opponent

In conclusion, you don't understand what the argument is about, that being gays being allowed to be parents (through adoption or surrogate).
You focus on homsexuality itself. In the challenge thread you actually went into specifics about how the act of gay sex is unnatural and wrong because one partner takes an actively aggressive role and one takes an actively submissive role which is complete crap considering gay sex is not different to hetero sex with only which hole the dick goes into being different. Roles of aggressor and submissive are no different to hetro sex and are not determined by which position one assumes. ALL of which has NOTHING to do with the actual argument, gay parenting, because you don't oppose gay parenting (well you do), you oppose homosexuality in general.
Also because you are so anti-homsexuality you love to use outdated and/or flawed arguments, ie: "homosexuality is not the social norm" and when they are questioned or debunked you completely ignore the facts infront of you and spout more anti-gay sex shit.

I hope that one day you are waling along and some gay guy is driving along in his Prius with his little dog in his man-bag on the front seat and you walk out infront of him and he smashes into you and breaks every bone in your body and you have to go to hospital in complete pain and spend months on end doing extremely painful rehabilitation things, but then the day that they remove your full body cast, it happens again. And then again. And then again. And then when it happens on the 5th time you get hit by the car and get flung down a cliff where you roll down, smacking every rock, and end up in an effluent pond where you slowly bleed out.

You and all your supporters are misguided.
It is sad that people are sucked in by your blatant abuse.
You have strong psychotic/sadistic tendencies.
You are incapable of rational argument and resort to abuse.
You are not smart, simply a cheap clown .
Surprised you didn't get 10 likes for that post?
As a gay ambassador you are the pits.
You distort what I have said due to ignorance, or intentionally.
You are a disgrace to this forum and your supporters.
When you become a Mummy (or daddy) pity help the kids.

Stark Raving, you and F.S.M Scott et al really should show a bit of maturity and stop egging him on.
31-03-2013, 09:52 PM
(31-03-2013 09:45 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(31-03-2013 08:02 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  No of course you don't care, it's not you that's being discussed here.
Doors that way --->

Need I go on?

Fucktard... Dodgy

Fucktard.. Dodgy

Oh dear god..

Fucktard.

lolwut?

I never said it wasn't.

You fucktard.

You fucktard.

You and all your supporters are misguided.

Stark Raving, you and F.S.M Scott et al really should show a bit of maturity and stop egging him on.

Did he misquote you?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
31-03-2013, 09:58 PM
(31-03-2013 09:52 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(31-03-2013 09:45 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  You and all your supporters are misguided.

Did he misquote you?

It is how the wording is misconstrued.
Also, I am firmly convinced that some, as indicated above, get their rocks off over his lurid death wishes for me. Do you too condone that ever frequent stuff?