Can we stop blaming Trump?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-03-2017, 11:34 AM
Can we stop blaming Trump?
This isnt a Trump sympathizer thread. I just want us to hold accountable the people who are actually doing this shit and identify them as scum lords and vile human abominations.

Trumpcare? No. Its Ryancare. Republicans are doing all the shit we hate while also distancing themselves for Trump allowing him to basically be a "willing" scapegoat. And he does this willingly because he is so stupid and narcissistic that he embraces it all.

I want us to drag the actual perps out into the limelight for once and say NO THESE are the ones responsible for poisoning your water, and taking away the EPA, and taking away your healthcare.

Trump is irrelevant. He is just the guy who signs their papers at the end of the day. He is the retarded republican yes man.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Keen's post
16-03-2017, 11:37 AM
RE: Can we stop blaming Trump?
But he's so much fun! I have come to accept that every morning I"m going to log onto twitter and the most powerful individual is going to have thrown a public temper tantrum like a toddler. A trumpertantrum.

Perhaps it's familiarity. Yes congress is terrible. But it's been terrible since 2010. We're used to that. He's new, and more spectacular.
[+] 3 users Like natachan's post
16-03-2017, 11:41 AM
(16-03-2017 11:34 AM)Keen Wrote:  This isnt a Trump sympathizer thread. I just want us to hold accountable the people who are actually doing this shit and identify them as scum lords and vile human abominations.

Trumpcare? No. Its Ryancare. Republicans are doing all the shit we hate while also distancing themselves for Trump allowing him to basically be a "willing" scapegoat. And he does this willingly because he is so stupid and narcissistic that he embraces it all.

I want us to drag the actual perps out into the limelight for once and say NO THESE are the ones responsible for poisoning your water, and taking away the EPA, and taking away your healthcare.

Trump is irrelevant. He is just the guy who signs their papers at the end of the day. He is the retarded republican yes man.

It's the republicans AND Bannon. Wait and see, eventually the repubs are going to be marginalized and it will be just Bannon. And we will have no institutions and be at war for decades. That is if all goes according to plan. If Trump doesn't fall apart before then, he will be there with Bannon.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
Ah ... so, you suggest we have a puppet-presidency?

Sounds good to me.
Of course, Pinocchio did change into a real boy, at one point. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
(16-03-2017 11:37 AM)natachan Wrote:  But he's so much fun! I have come to accept that every morning I"m going to log onto twitter and the most powerful individual is going to have thrown a public temper tantrum like a toddler. A trumpertantrum.

Perhaps it's familiarity. Yes congress is terrible. But it's been terrible since 2010. We're used to that. He's new, and more spectacular.

Oh I fully embrace the memes for sure

But at the end of the day I want us to be pointing at the right bad guys and gathering our wits and strength against the real enemy. Launching attacks at the clown wont win us any points if the king still sits on his thrown poisoning our grain.
16-03-2017, 11:42 AM
It seems Flynn took $33,000 from a Russian TV network without reporting it.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Gawdzilla's post
16-03-2017, 11:42 AM
(16-03-2017 11:34 AM)Keen Wrote:  This isnt a Trump sympathizer thread. I just want us to hold accountable the people who are actually doing this shit and identify them as scum lords and vile human abominations.

For eight years Obama was blamed for EVERYTHING.
[+] 4 users Like Gawdzilla's post
16-03-2017, 11:43 AM
(16-03-2017 11:41 AM)kim Wrote:  Ah ... so, you suggest we have a puppet-presidency?

We 100% have a puppet presidency. I thought that was clear since day 1? It was clear before he was even elected.
16-03-2017, 11:44 AM

It's called the Republican Insurance Plan (RIP).

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 4 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
16-03-2017, 11:45 AM
(16-03-2017 11:43 AM)Keen Wrote:  
(16-03-2017 11:41 AM)kim Wrote:  Ah ... so, you suggest we have a puppet-presidency?

We 100% have a puppet presidency. I thought that was clear since day 1? It was clear before he was even elected.
They have a wolf by the ears then. Or lunatic. Or both. Drinking Beverage