Can we stop blaming Trump?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-03-2017, 02:21 PM
RE: Can we stop blaming Trump?
(19-03-2017 01:36 PM)Alla Wrote:  
Thumpalumpacus Wrote:That's right -- because you know as well as I do they're going to fuck the monkey on this one.
Hmm. No, I don't know this. Not yet. How do you know? Please, explain.

Thumpalumpacus Wrote:They have been bleating for eight years about dismantling the ACA, but don't have one single viable alternative to it, at all
True, they had plenty of time. Politicians. This is why many, many Americans hate Washington DC and this is why we wanted to give them middle finger by voting for Trump and not for another crooked politician. Why do I want to give my money to those who screw us up all the time? Both Democrats and Republicans. I hope you don't believe that Democrats are cute and fuzzy. They gave us ACA. They gave us this horrible ACA.
I believe that Republicans have lots of great ideas. But they don't agree on everything. This is normal. I like this. It may bring forth great bill. I hope so. I really, really hope so. If they don't I will be very disappointed.
That choice made no sense as a reason if that's the supposed reason to vote for trump. Doing that required no forsight or understanding of who was gonna be in charge.

The man now largely in charge of the white house as Chief of Staff was the leader of the Republican party for the last decade. He probably would of been under your Ben Carson mancrush too. Many and many other of the top voices are all lock steady been in high positions already too. Nothing new or anti political status quo was achieved.

If that was their actual mentality, they horribly failed to achieve it.

Those folks should of supported John MaCafee

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
19-03-2017, 03:10 PM
CBO estimates that 21 millions will lose their health care under the GOP/Trump plan. The White House figures tell us it will be 24 millions.

All together now! Death Panel! GOP Death panel!

In years to come, the GOP death panel that disassembles ACA will kill more Americans than Islamic terrorists could hope to kill. This is all obscene craziness that kills.

When I shake my ignore file, I can hear them buzzing!

Cheerful Charlie
[+] 1 user Likes Cheerful Charlie's post
19-03-2017, 03:21 PM
Vivian Darkbloom Wrote:You didn't want to vote for a crooked politician so you voted for...Donald Trump?
Yes, this was the main reason but not the only reason.
I also wanted to give middle finger to elite political class and to liberal media and to Hollywood.
One more important thing: I fear progressives. I believe that they are very controlling . I believe progressives want to control everything and if you don't agree with them they will "eat you alive, they will turn you to a dust and they will call you all kind of names: racist, sexist, hater, fascist, Nazi". I fear progressives because they hate things I believe are important. I fear progressives because they don't like law and order.
So, I prefer Trump than Clinton who would do what progressives tell her to do. She would be their puppet.

Vivian Darkbloom Wrote:Please can I see a list of the great ideas you think republicans have?
OK, conservatives are for:
free market
lower taxes
stronger defense
on immigration: secure the border, deport criminal illegals
on health care: free market ideas
pro first amendment
pro second amendment
pro school choice
pro justices who would defend the Constitution and who are not activists.
These are the ideas I really, really like

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
19-03-2017, 04:43 PM
(19-03-2017 03:21 PM)Alla Wrote:  
Vivian Darkbloom Wrote:You didn't want to vote for a crooked politician so you voted for...Donald Trump?
Yes, this was the main reason but not the only reason.
I also wanted to give middle finger to elite political class and to liberal media and to Hollywood.
One more important thing: I fear progressives. I believe that they are very controlling . I believe progressives want to control everything and if you don't agree with them they will "eat you alive, they will turn you to a dust and they will call you all kind of names: racist, sexist, hater, fascist, Nazi". I fear progressives because they hate things I believe are important. I fear progressives because they don't like law and order.
So, I prefer Trump than Clinton who would do what progressives tell her to do. She would be their puppet.

Vivian Darkbloom Wrote:Please can I see a list of the great ideas you think republicans have?
OK, conservatives are for:
free market
lower taxes
stronger defense
on immigration: secure the border, deport criminal illegals
pro first amendment
pro second amendment
pro school choice
pro justices who would defend the Constitution and who are not activists.

Trump supports the elite
You said progressives are controling and don't like law and order....what is the means of control then... the examples showcase order.

You're afraid of a boogy man, just like those afraid of gop because they are controlling, etc, etc the exact same things someone else would say.

What reason do you conclude trump is somehow not a progressive, you in the primary time were saying he Was and therefore still is!

Again more of those desires are far more actually reflective of non trump or conservatives that are in charge but more libertarian or at least tea party gop members, what about them wasn't what you were supporting over the likes of one's you did the last 2 years?

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
19-03-2017, 05:04 PM
Too much to dissect...but I need more info on what you mean by 'pro school choice'.

Do you have children who currently attend public school? More specifically, do any of these children have special needs?

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
19-03-2017, 05:32 PM
(18-03-2017 05:03 PM)Alla Wrote:  How about deporting illegal immigrants? Can we blame Obama for this?

Blame him for upholding the law? That would be pretty nonsensical.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
19-03-2017, 07:13 PM
(19-03-2017 05:04 PM)ShadowProject Wrote:  Too much to dissect...but I need more info on what you mean by 'pro school choice'.

Do you have children who currently attend public school? More specifically, do any of these children have special needs?

And has she bothered to look at the data about how poorly many of the students who used that "choice" to attend charter and private, voucher-accepting schools have done, compared to their public school counterparts? Because the data that's come out lately isn't that positive, to put it mildly.

My child had special needs, which were excellently met by our public school. I attended a poorly ranked public school myself and had no trouble getting into several elite colleges.

And when I taught college, the students from fancy private schools were slightly less well prepared for college than students from public schools.
[+] 4 users Like julep's post
19-03-2017, 07:36 PM (This post was last modified: 19-03-2017 07:58 PM by GirlyMan.)
(19-03-2017 03:21 PM)Alla Wrote:  OK, conservatives are for:
free market

My question to you is why? Why do you like the concept of a free market? What is it that you find appealing? What is it supposed to accomplish that you like? Why do you think it is superior to other markets? Is it that you think that people require incentives in order to work otherwise they will become lazy moochers and the only thing that will provide proper incentive is to threaten them with poverty and misery otherwise? 'cause that's a piss poor opinion of humanity. The only thing a free market encourages is how to be the best at controlling and manipulating a free market.

#sigh
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
19-03-2017, 08:25 PM
[Image: witf-libertarian-stupidity.png]

"Men willingly believe what they wish." -Julius Caesar
[+] 2 users Like Kaneda's post
19-03-2017, 09:19 PM
(19-03-2017 01:17 PM)Alla Wrote:  I agree it is off topic [...]

Perhaps you should start your own thread about your own questions, and answer the questions put to you here?
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post