Can we stop blaming Trump?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-03-2017, 11:23 AM
RE: Can we stop blaming Trump?
Personally, I'm putting Trump supporters in the same camp as creationists and flat-earthers; meaning I'm done with them.

When you have people saying there's isn't anything wrong at all with Trump accusing Obama of wiretapping with ZERO proof and then having his claims proven wrong and STILL saying there's nothing wrong with it....all I can say is fuck 'em. I got no use for you.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 9 users Like ResidentEvilFan's post
21-03-2017, 11:25 AM
Trump isn't irrelevant and helped write things like the "healthcare" replacement for the ACA. Trump deserves his share of the blame for his rhetoric and especially his decisions in who to appoint to what positions. Are other people scum in this process too? Absolutely, but that doesn't mean Trump gets a pass because people are taking advantage of their station.

Fuck Trump. Fuck his Whitehouse. Fuck the people working with him to fuck over everyone who isn't like them.

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
21-03-2017, 01:27 PM
(20-03-2017 11:01 AM)Alla Wrote:  Are you better off then* 8 years ago?

*THAN 8 years ago

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
21-03-2017, 02:40 PM
Actually yes, I am better off than I was 8 years ago.

But I'm a young white man, so regardless of who was elected, I'll likely be better off in 4 years (Trump ain't getting 8).
21-03-2017, 02:59 PM
(20-03-2017 04:22 PM)Jay Vogelsong Wrote:  
(20-03-2017 04:04 PM)Alla Wrote:  It is not my idea, Trump said this. I heard it with my own ears.

Did you ever read any of the fact-checking on Trump's claims during the campaign?

Yes. Sometimes he says that something is fact but it is not.
But he said that he will nominate judge who would defend the law and not opinions. He kept his promise.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
21-03-2017, 03:58 PM
Thumbpalumpacus Wrote:They've already had eight years. How much more do they need?
I already agreed with you that they had enough time to be ready. Then I said that they are politicians from Washington DC and this is why we have Trump.
They(Republicans) say they will vote this Thursday.
Thumbpalumpacus Wrote:Me, I plan ahead. When I have a goal I haven't yet attained, I still plan for the hypotheticals that come along with success. How is it that these Republicans have not bothered to introduce one single bill in eight years to replace ACA? How is it that even now that they have a Republican Congress, they cannot themselves cobble together the flimsiest of screens?
Good questions. This is why I want federal government to have as less power as possible. They are part of many problems.
Thumbpalumpacus Wrote:They are indeed the Party of No. They don't give a fuck whether you live or die. They don't care if you have insurance or not.
Now Democrats is party of "No". Typical Washington DC.
Thumbpalumpacus Wrote:You, who know little of the politics of my home country, assume much.
The USA is my home country, too. The best country in the world.
Thumbpalumpacus Wrote:"But Mommy, Billy did it too!"
The reason why I was talking about crooked Hillary because I was asked why I chose crooked businessman over crooked politician.
Thumbpalumpacus Wrote:What, exactly, are your objections to ACA? Be specific. Cite the clauses you find objectionable, and why.
I don't believe that the government has to force me to buy health insurance. If the government gives me FREE and GOOD health care without raising my taxes I will take it.
Thumbpalumpacus Wrote:Oddly enough, my Hispanic son and black girlfriend disagree with you about Obama.
My Hispanic husband agrees with me about Obama. My Hispanic husband hates Obama and very angry with me when I tell him not to offend Obama. My Hispanic husband was Trump's supporter from the moment Trump announced that he will run. My Hispanic husband was angry with me when I criticized Trump. But my criticism of Trump was fair and not stupid criticism like: "Oh, Trump is Nazi, he hates Muslims, he hates minorities" . This is BS criticism. This are pure emotions.
Thumbpalumpacus Wrote:Until then you're some white girl from overseas who doesn't have a goddamned clue what minority Americans live with on a daily basis, so far as I'm concerned.
Again, I live in a beautiful country - Idaho. I know how minorities live in California - state which is ruled by Democrats. I lived there for many years in poor Latino communities. I really want you to tell me a little about their daily lives. Then I will tell you what I know about lives of minorities in deep blue state of California.

21-03-2017, 03:58 PM
(21-03-2017 01:27 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(20-03-2017 11:01 AM)Alla Wrote:  Are you better off then* 8 years ago?

*THAN 8 years ago

yes, thank you, Bucky Ball!! Thumbsup

21-03-2017, 04:26 PM
(21-03-2017 02:59 PM)Alla Wrote:  But he said that he will nominate judge who would defend the law and not opinions. He kept his promise.

Have you looked at the Gorsuch's record? I believe, he comes from the 10th circuit. Citizens United, which basically cements corporate bribery of politicians, check. Opposing reproductive rights, check. Anti LGBT rights, check. Anti environmentalist potections, check. Anti civil rights, check. Anti workers rights, check. Anti immigrants, check, of course.

Well, maybe you're against all of this too, which would make you a despicable person, but it's not exactly the law and nothing but the law.
[+] 2 users Like abaris's post
21-03-2017, 05:02 PM
ClydeLee Wrote:You said progressives are controling and don't like law and order....what is the means of control then... the examples showcase order.
Yes, progressives want to regulate everything they can. May be there is one exception - vaginas. But I have this feeling that if progressives had power they would start to regulate vaginas. I read some ideas on this forum about overpopulation.
Progressives at the same time don't like law and order. They attack police, they don't want to enforce laws they don't like. They are for open borders. Cities that are governed by progressives have lots of crimes.
Please, let me know if I am wrong.
ClydeLee Wrote:Again more of those desires are far more actually reflective of non trump or conservatives that are in charge but more libertarian or at least tea party gop members, what about them wasn't what you were supporting over the likes of one's you did the last 2 years?
I consider myself a libertarian conservative. Between Clinton and Trump I had to choose Trump. I will explain why in a moment.

ClydeLee Wrote:You're afraid of a boogy man, just like those afraid of gop because they are controlling, etc, etc the exact same things someone else would say.
The reason why I don't believe it is a boogy man is because I see how progressives want to give to the government lots of power. Progressives want regulations, regulations and more regulations. They want to tax people as much as they can. They want to regulate speech. They want to take away guns. Progressives call those who disagree with them haters, racists, bigots, evil.
It is scary.
ClydeLee Wrote:What reason do you conclude trump is somehow not a progressive, you in the primary time were saying he Was and therefore still is!
I didn't vote for him in the primary. But if I had to choose between progressive Hillary who promised to promote progressive agenda and progressive Trump who promised to pick judge who will defend the Constitution( the law), promised to reduce taxes, to secure the border, to get rid of Obamacare(ACA) I had to choose progressive Trump.

21-03-2017, 05:12 PM
(21-03-2017 05:02 PM)Alla Wrote:  Yes, progressives want to regulate everything they can. May be there is one exception - vaginas. But I have this feeling that if progressives had power they would start to regulate vaginas. I read some ideas on this forum about overpopulation.
Progressives at the same time don't like law and order. They attack police, they don't want to enforce laws they don't like. They are for open borders. Cities that are governed by progressives have lots of crimes.
Please, let me know if I am wrong.
You are wrong. This is an absurd generalization.
(21-03-2017 05:02 PM)Alla Wrote:  Progressives want regulations, regulations and more regulations. They want to tax people as much as they can. They want to regulate speech. They want to take away guns. Progressives call those who disagree with them haters, racists, bigots, evil.
This is another.
[+] 6 users Like John Derderian's post