Can we stop blaming Trump?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-03-2017, 11:50 AM
RE: Can we stop blaming Trump?
(16-03-2017 11:42 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(16-03-2017 11:34 AM)Keen Wrote:  This isnt a Trump sympathizer thread. I just want us to hold accountable the people who are actually doing this shit and identify them as scum lords and vile human abominations.

Trumpcare? No. Its Ryancare. Republicans are doing all the shit we hate while also distancing themselves for Trump allowing him to basically be a "willing" scapegoat. And he does this willingly because he is so stupid and narcissistic that he embraces it all.

I want us to drag the actual perps out into the limelight for once and say NO THESE are the ones responsible for poisoning your water, and taking away the EPA, and taking away your healthcare.

Trump is irrelevant. He is just the guy who signs their papers at the end of the day. He is the retarded republican yes man.

For eight years Obama was blamed for EVERYTHING.

Blindly blaming anyone is stupid. Take the time to look where the policy is originating from and who is pushing it.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-03-2017, 11:53 AM
(16-03-2017 11:34 AM)Keen Wrote:  This isnt a Trump sympathizer thread.

I do not blame Trump. I blame the American people as a whole who still have a slave owner policy at work in the electoral college vote.

Hang your heads in shame.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 6 users Like Banjo's post
16-03-2017, 11:53 AM
(16-03-2017 11:45 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(16-03-2017 11:43 AM)Keen Wrote:  We 100% have a puppet presidency. I thought that was clear since day 1? It was clear before he was even elected.
They have a wolf by the ears then. Or lunatic. Or both. Drinking Beverage

I believe I said ... Pinocchio changed into a real boy.

Why?
Because that is what "everyone" wants.

Pinocchio was manufactured.
And he will be ... whatever his manufacturer(s) want him to be.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
16-03-2017, 11:55 AM
No.

Next question.

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 7 users Like houseofcantor's post
16-03-2017, 12:02 PM
Ryan didn't have dick to do with the Muslim ban or encouraging the Russkies to dick with our democracy.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
16-03-2017, 12:05 PM
(16-03-2017 11:53 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(16-03-2017 11:34 AM)Keen Wrote:  This isnt a Trump sympathizer thread.

I do not blame Trump. I blame the American people as a whole who still have a slave owner policy at work in the electoral college vote.

Hang your heads in shame.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
16-03-2017, 12:27 PM
(16-03-2017 11:41 AM)kim Wrote:  Ah ... so, you suggest we have a puppet-presidency?

Sounds good to me.
Of course, Pinocchio did change into a real boy, at one point. Shy

I've been calling him ppp forever now.

Petulant
Puppet
President

I've also been saying forever that bannon is holding the strings and makes the puppet speak. He's the voice in trump's ear and he knows ppp's flaws so well he can manipulate him with very few words.

It's also why bannon shuns the spotlight and remains in the shadows.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 5 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
16-03-2017, 12:49 PM
(16-03-2017 11:50 AM)Keen Wrote:  
(16-03-2017 11:42 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  For eight years Obama was blamed for EVERYTHING.

Blindly blaming anyone is stupid. Take the time to look where the policy is originating from and who is pushing it.
I agree, conservatives are stupid. Conspiracy theories are much more fun. Thumbsup
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-03-2017, 12:51 PM
(16-03-2017 11:34 AM)Keen Wrote:  Trump is irrelevant.

I blame Trump for lying all the time, for just making things up repeatedly. Other Republicans are not to blame for this behavior and the vast majority wish he would stop. I also blame Trump for undermining any number of climate change policies. So no, Trump is not irrelevant.

However, Trump is a useful idiot for both the Republican party and for Putin. So I do blame Republicans in general for attacking the ACA for years without having any reasonable replacement plan. They should have been much smarter than that.
[+] 2 users Like Thoreauvian's post
16-03-2017, 12:57 PM
(16-03-2017 11:34 AM)Keen Wrote:  ...
I want us to drag the actual perps out into the limelight for once and say NO THESE are the ones responsible for poisoning your water, and taking away the EPA, and taking away your healthcare.

Trump is irrelevant. He is just the guy who signs their papers at the end of the day. He is the retarded republican yes man.

But that's just what he wants you to think.

He learned from Muslim Ban 1.0 that he needs a fall-guy if things go wrong. He's letting Ryan set himself up for the fall over RyanCare.

(16-03-2017 11:41 AM)kim Wrote:  Ah ... so, you suggest we have a puppet-presidency?

Sounds good to me.
Of course, Pinocchio did change into a real boy, at one point. Shy

So this is the 'turning into an ass' phase preceding the near-fatal drowning?

Blink

(16-03-2017 11:43 AM)Keen Wrote:  

We 100% have a puppet presidency. I thought that was clear since day 1? It was clear before he was even elected.

Correction: Selected. He wasn't elected.

Drinking Beverage

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post