Can we stop blaming Trump?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-03-2017, 01:04 PM
RE: Can we stop blaming Trump?
Hopefully people will now be mobilised against trump and the republicunts. Most of America stayed at home didn't bother and didn't vote and now you have a loony in charge learn from these errors and don't be so complacent in the future, dicks. Rant over.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
16-03-2017, 01:09 PM
(16-03-2017 11:42 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  It seems Flynn took $33,000 from a Russian TV network without reporting it.

As well as the 500,000 he took from Turkey as a "foreign agent" which he did not report in a timely manner.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
16-03-2017, 01:10 PM
(16-03-2017 11:34 AM)Keen Wrote:  This isnt a Trump sympathizer thread. I just want us to hold accountable the people who are actually doing this shit and identify them as scum lords and vile human abominations.

Trumpcare? No. Its Ryancare. Republicans are doing all the shit we hate while also distancing themselves for Trump allowing him to basically be a "willing" scapegoat. And he does this willingly because he is so stupid and narcissistic that he embraces it all.

I want us to drag the actual perps out into the limelight for once and say NO THESE are the ones responsible for poisoning your water, and taking away the EPA, and taking away your healthcare.

Trump is irrelevant. He is just the guy who signs their papers at the end of the day. He is the retarded republican yes man.

The plan is Ryan's from way back. He's been pushing it in the House for years.
It's amazing to me that a man who calls himself a follower of Jesus, is SO utterly unconcerned about his fellow man. What a fucking hypocrite.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
16-03-2017, 01:11 PM
I just listened to an interview w/ Chuck Schumer and it was what I thought and what others have said as well.

He said trump runs on ego, approval, loyalty. He doesn't really care about the issues.
But he's now listening to the hard right and they are the ones filling the cabinet. Priebus, Ryan, Bannon.

Sure sounds like a puppet to me!

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like ShadowProject's post
16-03-2017, 01:15 PM
(16-03-2017 01:10 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(16-03-2017 11:34 AM)Keen Wrote:  This isnt a Trump sympathizer thread. I just want us to hold accountable the people who are actually doing this shit and identify them as scum lords and vile human abominations.

Trumpcare? No. Its Ryancare. Republicans are doing all the shit we hate while also distancing themselves for Trump allowing him to basically be a "willing" scapegoat. And he does this willingly because he is so stupid and narcissistic that he embraces it all.

I want us to drag the actual perps out into the limelight for once and say NO THESE are the ones responsible for poisoning your water, and taking away the EPA, and taking away your healthcare.

Trump is irrelevant. He is just the guy who signs their papers at the end of the day. He is the retarded republican yes man.

The plan is Ryan's from way back. He's been pushing it in the House for years.
It's amazing to me that a man who calls himself a follower of Jesus, is SO utterly unconcerned about his fellow man. What a fucking hypocrite.

Some of the most 'christian' people I know are the fucking WORST when it comes to humanity.
They just like their christianity because it gives them a reason and excuse to judge and hate certain people.

One of them posted on FB that they were looking forward to the country being run less like a charity and more like a business.
And then she shared her jeebus quotes shortly after.

Hobo

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like ShadowProject's post
16-03-2017, 01:18 PM
Ryancare was the voucher system though

Why panic when you can panik? via da Tapatalk

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
16-03-2017, 02:45 PM
And BTW, Ryan has excellent "government health care" as a member of the government. When and if he gives it up, and "goes to the market-place" to BUY his heath-care coverage for himself, his wife, and kids, THEN maybe I'll even bother to listen to a word he says.

[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
16-03-2017, 02:57 PM
Trump is the face of the problem, but it is certainly deeper than that. The man is a rotten scumbag free of all ethics. And he caters to the conservatives that have been salivating at the idea that they can slash the shit out of any program that doesn't directly benefit businesses. Because they are fucking idiots.

But Trump is still going to let the conservatives steamroll right over him because he thinks that will make them loyal to him. When they are just using him and letting him be the poster-child for the fucked-up results that will follow from their new legislation. If it fails- it's Trump's fault. If it succeeds (and we already know it won't because we've already been down this road several times) then they can claim credit with or without Trump.
[+] 2 users Like Emma's post
16-03-2017, 03:53 PM
(16-03-2017 02:57 PM)Emma Wrote:  Trump is the face of the problem, but it is certainly deeper than that. The man is a rotten scumbag free of all ethics. And he caters to the conservatives that have been salivating at the idea that they can slash the shit out of any program that doesn't directly benefit businesses. Because they are fucking idiots.

But Trump is still going to let the conservatives steamroll right over him because he thinks that will make them loyal to him. When they are just using him and letting him be the poster-child for the fucked-up results that will follow from their new legislation. If it fails- it's Trump's fault. If it succeeds (and we already know it won't because we've already been down this road several times) then they can claim credit with or without Trump.

I think he's using them as much as they're using him. He's the one with a fan-base of millions of loyal minions don't forget. No other politician commands a private army of dickheads. They may play along now for the short term gain, but they dig themselves in too deep and they tie their fate to his. Then the shit really hits the fan.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
16-03-2017, 05:20 PM
(16-03-2017 03:53 PM)morondog Wrote:  They may play along now for the short term gain, but they dig themselves in too deep and they tie their fate to his. Then the shit really hits the fan.

And next year, 33 Senate seats and all 435 Congressional seats are up for reelection. As those elections get closer, and if President Trump's popularity remains below water, the more the Republicans will try to distance themselves from him as the Dems take every opportunity to tie them to everything he does. Already, you can see the Senate hoping desperately that the healthcare repeal/rewrite/replace will fail in the House so they can avoid having to act on it. That way, Senators can have it both ways - imply to the Trumplings that it's the fault of the House that it failed, while telling their constituents that depend on the Medicaid expansion that the Senate worked to stop the repeal.
[+] 2 users Like Rockblossom's post