Can we stop blaming Trump?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-03-2017, 05:44 PM
RE: Can we stop blaming Trump?
Trump traipsed in there with absolutely no plan for any thing of his own. He's a functional vacuum. Empty space. Of course he'd have to go with Ryan's plan for a couple of reasons:
1) he brought nothing but a campaign promise.
2)He had a congress half full of "Never Trump" repubs to appease, including Ryan.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like skyking's post
16-03-2017, 06:24 PM
(16-03-2017 11:34 AM)Keen Wrote:  This isnt a Trump sympathizer thread. I just want us to hold accountable the people who are actually doing this shit and identify them as scum lords and vile human abominations.

Trumpcare? No. Its Ryancare. Republicans are doing all the shit we hate while also distancing themselves for Trump allowing him to basically be a "willing" scapegoat. And he does this willingly because he is so stupid and narcissistic that he embraces it all.

I want us to drag the actual perps out into the limelight for once and say NO THESE are the ones responsible for poisoning your water, and taking away the EPA, and taking away your healthcare.

Trump is irrelevant. He is just the guy who signs their papers at the end of the day. He is the retarded republican yes man.

Trump is the leader who will wipe out a lot of national institutions and programs. Of course he has help from the GOP congress, the House and Senate.

Collectively they are like a herd of feral pigs loose in a farmer's melon field. It's a disaster that will drag us down to third world status. I suspect in 2018 the GOP is going to get hit hard in the mid term elections.

Yog Sothoth! Yog Sothoth! Come back old ones! Yog Sothoth!

Cheerful Charlie
[+] 3 users Like Cheerful Charlie's post
16-03-2017, 06:30 PM
(16-03-2017 06:24 PM)Cheerful Charlie Wrote:  Trump is the leader who will wipe out a lot of national institutions and programs. Of course he has help from the GOP congress, the House and Senate.

Not exactly the populist policies he promised, are they? Gasp
[+] 3 users Like Thoreauvian's post
16-03-2017, 06:30 PM
(16-03-2017 06:24 PM)Cheerful Charlie Wrote:  
(16-03-2017 11:34 AM)Keen Wrote:  This isnt a Trump sympathizer thread. I just want us to hold accountable the people who are actually doing this shit and identify them as scum lords and vile human abominations.

Trumpcare? No. Its Ryancare. Republicans are doing all the shit we hate while also distancing themselves for Trump allowing him to basically be a "willing" scapegoat. And he does this willingly because he is so stupid and narcissistic that he embraces it all.

I want us to drag the actual perps out into the limelight for once and say NO THESE are the ones responsible for poisoning your water, and taking away the EPA, and taking away your healthcare.

Trump is irrelevant. He is just the guy who signs their papers at the end of the day. He is the retarded republican yes man.

Trump is the leader who will wipe out a lot of national institutions and programs. Of course he has help from the GOP congress, the House and Senate.

Collectively they are like a herd of feral pigs loose in a farmer's melon field. It's a disaster that will drag us down to third world status. I suspect in 2018 the GOP is going to get hit hard in the mid term elections.

Yup but only if your countrymen / women actually get up off their asses stop watching Oprah for five minutes and visit the polling booth this time.
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
16-03-2017, 08:42 PM
(16-03-2017 12:51 PM)Jay Vogelsong Wrote:  I blame Trump for lying all the time, for just making things up repeatedly.

To support your claim these are just from today! One day’s worth.

Fact Check: Trump’s Day of Falsehoods and Misleading Claims
By LINDA QIUMARCH 16, 2017

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/16/us/po...laims.html

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 4 users Like Full Circle's post
16-03-2017, 08:48 PM
(16-03-2017 02:45 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  And BTW, Ryan has excellent "government health care" as a member of the government. When and if he gives it up, and "goes to the market-place" to BUY his heath-care coverage for himself, his wife, and kids, THEN maybe I'll even bother to listen to a word he says.

I checked and found the following:

"Members of Congress and their staff members are required by law to purchase their health insurance through the exchanges offered by the Affordable Care Act. However, the federal government subsidizes approximately 72 percent of the premium cost.”

"If the Affordable Care Act is repealed, members of Congress have a fallback plan. They would be able to return to the FEHBP. Twenty million other Americans won’t.”
http://www.snopes.com/members-congress-health-care/

https://www.opm.gov/healthcare-insurance/healthcare/

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
16-03-2017, 09:06 PM

You can't blame Trump, he's doing what he said he'd do.
You can't blame congressional Republicans, they're doing what they have wanted to do for eight years
The blame truly lies with those who knew that Trump was running for president and voted for him anyway. Blame those who shrugged and said "I just wanted a change" or "Hillary would've been worse" or "We have checks and balances, it won't be so bad" or any other such rubbish. (It's the office of the presidency, for fuck's sake! He should received votes only from the diehard, conspiracy theory living rightists-no one else.

Oh, and blame anyone who has voted for any republican since the party went into the crapper (I put it right around 1994 with Newt and all his buddies).

The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it. (G.B.Shaw)
[+] 6 users Like Vivian Darkbloom's post
16-03-2017, 09:20 PM
(16-03-2017 09:06 PM)Vivian Darkbloom Wrote:  

You can't blame Trump, he's doing what he said he'd do.
You can't blame congressional Republicans, they're doing what they have wanted to do for eight years
The blame truly lies with those who knew that Trump was running for president and voted for him anyway. Blame those who shrugged and said "I just wanted a change" or "Hillary would've been worse" or "We have checks and balances, it won't be so bad" or any other such rubbish. (It's the office of the presidency, for fuck's sake! He should received votes only from the diehard, conspiracy theory living rightists-no one else.

Oh, and blame anyone who has voted for any republican since the party went into the crapper (I put it right around 1994 with Newt and all his buddies).

Besides those who voted for him, there are lots of others to blame. Comey (FBI Director) blew up Hillary's final push by his letter to the Congress about the emails found in NY, and the totally incompetent way he handled that revelation. He is partly to blame, and should have been fired. In many ways, Trump is not doing what he said he'd do. The AHCA does not provide the coverage he promised. The budget he just put out, breaks all sorts of things he promised. He's not "just doing what he promised".

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
16-03-2017, 09:30 PM
(16-03-2017 09:20 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(16-03-2017 09:06 PM)Vivian Darkbloom Wrote:  You can't blame Trump, he's doing what he said he'd do.

Besides those who voted for him, there are lots of others to blame. Comey (FBI Director) blew up Hillary's final push by his letter to the Congress about the emails found in NY, and the totally incompetent way he handled that revelation. He is partly to blame, and should have been fired. In many ways, Trump is not doing what he said he'd do. The AHCA does not provide the coverage he promised. The budget he just put out, breaks all sorts of things he promised. He's not "just doing what he promised".

Okay, Trump is behaving exactly like we all knew he would. That better?

The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it. (G.B.Shaw)
[+] 1 user Likes Vivian Darkbloom's post
16-03-2017, 09:37 PM
(16-03-2017 09:30 PM)Vivian Darkbloom Wrote:  
(16-03-2017 09:20 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Besides those who voted for him, there are lots of others to blame. Comey (FBI Director) blew up Hillary's final push by his letter to the Congress about the emails found in NY, and the totally incompetent way he handled that revelation. He is partly to blame, and should have been fired. In many ways, Trump is not doing what he said he'd do. The AHCA does not provide the coverage he promised. The budget he just put out, breaks all sorts of things he promised. He's not "just doing what he promised".

Okay, Trump is behaving exactly like we all knew he would. That better?

He is. Big Grin
There was all kinds of information about him available to anyone who was interested about what a lying, cheating, dishonest person he is. The thing I think we didn't know all about, and is yet to be fully exposed, is his corrupt connections with the Russians.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post