Can we stop blaming Trump?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-03-2017, 10:24 PM
RE: Can we stop blaming Trump?
(16-03-2017 10:16 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  Fuck Trump and Ryan.

Are you volunteering??? Blink

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
16-03-2017, 11:26 PM
(16-03-2017 10:01 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(16-03-2017 09:54 PM)Vivian Darkbloom Wrote:  I met a Trump defender the other day who thought his opponents only wanted to see Trump's tax returns to see if he paid taxes (the two pages leaked seemed to settle the matter for him).
I pointed out the conflicts of interest in his businesses and the ties to a long time political adversary that had interfered with our election (he wasn't upset about that). His knee-jerk response was "Obama had business conflicts all over, too."

He never did clarify and I still don't know to what he referred.

NPR interviewed a Trump supporter in Nashville last night, at the rally. She said "I trust President Trump to do the right thing". Facepalm
I was trying to figure out what sort of person would say that about someone so demonstrably untrustworthy, and why they would need to convince them-self of that lie. Dodgy

The more it's clear it was the wrong choice, the more vocal will be their support. Cognitive dissonance. They can't bear the thought that they've been duped, so they double down.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 5 users Like morondog's post
17-03-2017, 07:21 AM
(16-03-2017 11:26 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(16-03-2017 10:01 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  NPR interviewed a Trump supporter in Nashville last night, at the rally. She said "I trust President Trump to do the right thing". Facepalm
I was trying to figure out what sort of person would say that about someone so demonstrably untrustworthy, and why they would need to convince them-self of that lie. Dodgy

The more it's clear it was the wrong choice, the more vocal will be their support. Cognitive dissonance. They can't bear the thought that they've been duped, so they double down.

Not a lot of people would be willing to admit they made a terrible mistake, because that means they have to deal with being responsible for their actions, which requires brain power.

[+] 1 user Likes GenesisNemesis's post
17-03-2017, 08:58 AM
(16-03-2017 08:42 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(16-03-2017 12:51 PM)Jay Vogelsong Wrote:  I blame Trump for lying all the time, for just making things up repeatedly.

To support your claim these are just from today! One day’s worth.

Fact Check: Trump’s Day of Falsehoods and Misleading Claims
By LINDA QIUMARCH 16, 2017

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/16/us/po...laims.html

I find it easiest to assume that everything Trump says is a lie until proven otherwise.
[+] 6 users Like Thoreauvian's post
17-03-2017, 09:15 AM
(16-03-2017 10:18 PM)Vivian Darkbloom Wrote:  
(16-03-2017 10:16 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  Fuck Trump and Ryan.

There. Problem solved.

What about Mitch. You know Mitchie gets jealous.

Mr Turtle Man
17-03-2017, 09:58 AM
(16-03-2017 11:26 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(16-03-2017 10:01 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  NPR interviewed a Trump supporter in Nashville last night, at the rally. She said "I trust President Trump to do the right thing". Facepalm

It's now been about 50 days of pretty much chaos. No reason to think that will change. I think those Repubs who didn't have the balls to distance themselves and remain so, may end up with some sort of "Trump Taint" ( Laugh out load ) going forward. People never forgave the Newt for shutting down the government. When the people who voted for him really get a load of what's in the budget they are gonna be pissed.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 7 users Like Bucky Ball's post
17-03-2017, 10:47 AM
(17-03-2017 09:58 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  [quote='morondog' pid='1153040' dateline='1489728392']

When the people who voted for him really get a load of what's in the budget they are gonna be pissed.

Maybe the best thing that could happen to Trump voters is to suffer because of the policies he and the republicans enact. How else can a person obtain foresight but by examining hindsight?

Then again, their news sources will still probably be able to convince them that it was the evil Leftists that did it to them. Some people are too far gone.

The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it. (G.B.Shaw)
[+] 4 users Like Vivian Darkbloom's post
17-03-2017, 01:34 PM
(16-03-2017 06:30 PM)adey67 Wrote:  
(16-03-2017 06:24 PM)Cheerful Charlie Wrote:  Trump is the leader who will wipe out a lot of national institutions and programs. Of course he has help from the GOP congress, the House and Senate.

Collectively they are like a herd of feral pigs loose in a farmer's melon field. It's a disaster that will drag us down to third world status. I suspect in 2018 the GOP is going to get hit hard in the mid term elections.

Yup but only if your countrymen / women actually get up off their asses stop watching Oprah for five minutes and visit the polling booth this time.

The big disappointment were the millennials. They are very secular (35% Nones) and overwhelmingly anti-GOP, but didn't bother to show up at the voting booth. Especially absent were young female voters who will be among the worst hit by bad GOP policies.

Yog Sothoth! Yog Sothoth! Come back old ones! Yog Sothoth!

Cheerful Charlie
[+] 3 users Like Cheerful Charlie's post
17-03-2017, 04:36 PM
(16-03-2017 10:09 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(16-03-2017 10:07 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Most people are idiots.

Ya, I know, but seriously. Do they have to keep proving it ? Weeping

I'd bet that the vast majority of trump supporters are bible believing, ultra right christians with underdeveloped critical thinking skills. To believe that trump will "do the right thing" one really has to have gone down the indoctrination road once or twice before.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
17-03-2017, 08:48 PM
(16-03-2017 11:42 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(16-03-2017 11:34 AM)Keen Wrote:  This isnt a Trump sympathizer thread. I just want us to hold accountable the people who are actually doing this shit and identify them as scum lords and vile human abominations.

Trumpcare? No. Its Ryancare. Republicans are doing all the shit we hate while also distancing themselves for Trump allowing him to basically be a "willing" scapegoat. And he does this willingly because he is so stupid and narcissistic that he embraces it all.

I want us to drag the actual perps out into the limelight for once and say NO THESE are the ones responsible for poisoning your water, and taking away the EPA, and taking away your healthcare.

Trump is irrelevant. He is just the guy who signs their papers at the end of the day. He is the retarded republican yes man.

For eight years Obama was blamed for EVERYTHING.

Hell, he's STILL being blamed.
[+] 2 users Like ResidentEvilFan's post