Can you NOT still be an atheist after watching this?

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4 Average
23-04-2010, 04:58 PM

RE: Can you NOT still be an atheist after watching this?
Agreed, but the argument up there about inbreeding or making a female clone from a male specimen is weak and can be easily circumvented.

If anything it shows that the people who wrote it knew nothing of biology and genetics something we all know, but it also shows that their god knew nothing of genetics or the people who wrote his bible lied when writing it to give males of the species a place over the females.

What I am trying to say is, DON'T USE THAT ARGUMENT is all.
Quote this message in a reply
23-04-2010, 06:21 PM
(23-04-2010 04:58 PM)DrNekoDR Wrote:  Agreed, but the argument up there about inbreeding or making a female clone from a male specimen is weak and can be easily circumvented.

If anything it shows that the people who wrote it knew nothing of biology and genetics something we all know, but it also shows that their god knew nothing of genetics or the people who wrote his bible lied when writing it to give males of the species a place over the females.

What I am trying to say is, DON'T USE THAT ARGUMENT is all.

On the note of biblical genetics...

'Genesis 30:37-39 Wrote:And Jacob took him rods of green poplar, and of the hazel and chesnut tree; and pilled white strakes in them, and made the white appear which was in the rods.
And he set the rods which he had pilled before the flocks in the gutters in the watering troughs when the flocks came to drink, that they should conceive when they came to drink.
And the flocks conceived before the rods, and brought forth cattle ringstraked, speckled, and spotted.

Upon a quick glance at the bible, I can see it makes very little sense. Honestly, I don't understand how anyone could try to defend this stuff as fact. I don't get how ANYONE could make ANY argument AT ALL.

I don't believe Jesus is the son of God until I see the long form birth certificate!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-04-2010, 11:42 PM

Hmm...viral genetic transfer?
Quote this message in a reply