Can you believe this?!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-04-2013, 09:14 PM
Can you believe this?!
According to this story several American states, instead of making laws to prevent cruelty to animals, are passing laws to prevent cruelty to animals being exposed!

What, the, FUCK!

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
12-04-2013, 09:18 PM
RE: Can you believe this?!
(12-04-2013 09:14 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  According to this story several American states, instead of making laws to prevent cruelty to animals, are passing laws to prevent cruelty to animals being exposed!

What, the, FUCK!

Follow the money...
Special interest is a nice way of saying "I got mine, now keep your dirty fucking hands off of it".

“I suppose our capacity for self-delusion is boundless."
― John Steinbeck, Travels with Charley: In Search of America
“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's." - Mark Twain in Eruption
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
12-04-2013, 09:42 PM
(12-04-2013 09:14 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  According to this story several American states, instead of making laws to prevent cruelty to animals, are passing laws to prevent cruelty to animals being exposed!

What, the, FUCK!

You don't think invading private property under the guise of employmnt to conduct a sting operation isn't fraudulent?

Vosur, Anjele, Hanoff.....have you learned nothing in my absence?
12-04-2013, 09:48 PM
(12-04-2013 09:42 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  You don't think invading private property under the guise of employmnt to conduct a sting operation isn't fraudulent?

Nope. Would you ban all undercover police operations as well, it's exactly the same?

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
12-04-2013, 10:04 PM
Sometimes ignorance is bliss ... farm your own cattle or go to the supermarket, you choose.

Really curious about what happens next.

Want something? Then do something.
[+] 1 user Likes HU.Junyuan's post
12-04-2013, 10:30 PM
(12-04-2013 09:48 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(12-04-2013 09:42 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  You don't think invading private property under the guise of employmnt to conduct a sting operation isn't fraudulent?

Nope. Would you ban all undercover police operations as well, it's exactly the same?

So if you hire a plumber to fix your toilet, it would be okay for him to covertly film your activities in the hope of discovering a crime? Why should a law abiding farm have to put up with these invasions of thier privacy? Police have to obey a very strict set of rules and often have to get warrants so its not exactly the same.

[+] 1 user Likes Heywood Jahblome's post
12-04-2013, 10:36 PM
(12-04-2013 10:04 PM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  Sometimes ignorance is bliss ... farm your own cattle or go to the supermarket, you choose.

Really curious about what happens next.

Less food will be produced.

[+] 2 users Like Heywood Jahblome's post
12-04-2013, 10:42 PM
(12-04-2013 10:30 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  So if you hire a plumber to fix your toilet, it would be okay for him to covertly film your activities in the hope of discovering a crime? Why should a law abiding farm have to put up with these invasions of thier privacy? Police have to obey a very strict set of rules and often have to get warrants so its not exactly the same.

I couldn't care less. I don't have any crimes being committed in my house so what difference does it make? What if a plumber went into someone's house and saw a child being abused, should they keep their mouth shut to protect that person's privacy?

(12-04-2013 10:36 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Less food will be produced.

Maybe we should re-introduce slavery, that would increase productivity. Or maybe we should concern ourselves with ethics as well as productivity. I wonder which would be better? Consider

Best
Worst
12-04-2013, 10:46 PM
Here's another way to look at this: if I witness a crime is it OK to collect/preserve evidence of it? Just throwing it out there.

"Which is more likely: that the whole natural order is suspended, or that a jewish minx should tell a lie?"- David Hume
[+] 1 user Likes Heathen's post
12-04-2013, 10:50 PM
(12-04-2013 10:42 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(12-04-2013 10:30 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  So if you hire a plumber to fix your toilet, it would be okay for him to covertly film your activities in the hope of discovering a crime? Why should a law abiding farm have to put up with these invasions of thier privacy? Police have to obey a very strict set of rules and often have to get warrants so its not exactly the same.

I couldn't care less. I don't have any crimes being committed in my house so what difference does it make? What if a plumber went into someone's house and saw a child being abused, should they keep their mouth shut to protect that person's privacy?

(12-04-2013 10:36 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Less food will be produced.

Maybe we should re-introduce slavery, that would increase productivity. Or maybe we should concern ourselves with ethics as well as productivity. I wonder which would be better? Consider

The point is if you hire a plumber to fix your toilet and not spy on you, and his intention is to spy on you, you are being defrauded...even if he fixes your toilet.