Can you defeat Akinator the web genie?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-01-2013, 09:10 PM
Can you defeat Akinator the web genie?
http://en.akinator.com/#

Mind=Blown

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-01-2013, 09:19 PM
RE: Can you defeat Akinator the web genie?
Got Consuella from Family Guy in 11 questions.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
17-01-2013, 09:31 PM
I made Akinator my bitch! He guessed Theodore Cleaver (a.k.a. the "Beaver") when I was actually thinking of the cartoon character Freakazoid!.

[Image: defeatofinternetgenie.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-01-2013, 09:34 PM
That's weird. It generally doesn't mistake animated for non animated. That's usually question 2 or 3 if you say your character isn't real.

-Mark Twain
17-01-2013, 09:35 PM
(17-01-2013 09:34 PM)germanyt Wrote:  That's weird. It generally doesn't mistake animated for non animated. That's usually question 2 or 3 if you say your character isn't real.

I answered "non existent."
17-01-2013, 09:37 PM
(17-01-2013 09:35 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  
(17-01-2013 09:34 PM)germanyt Wrote:  That's weird. It generally doesn't mistake animated for non animated. That's usually question 2 or 3 if you say your character isn't real.

I answered "non existent."
It asked me if my character existed. I put no and answered a few more questions. It got Jesus.

fuk yea

-Mark Twain
17-01-2013, 09:43 PM
Beat him. I just added Karl Kautsky to his database.

[Image: giphy.gif]
18-01-2013, 12:12 AM
Beat him... Happened to have a Penn Jillette video playing in another tab and used him. I went 50 questions before I stopped it.

Better without God, and happier too.
18-01-2013, 04:30 AM
First time my character was Cleopatra...which it got pretty quick...but then I tried Socrates, it took about 60 questions and four wrong answers. Arnold Schwarzenegger took about 20 questions. Sonic the Hedgehog took 20 questions. It never figured out Voltaire, and I eventually had to tell it after about 80 questions when it gave up. It got Grover Cleveland in about 25 tries, same for Link from the Zelda series, and Felix the Cat. It got Spock and Geordie La Forge very quickly. hehe, I am having fun with this thing.

18-01-2013, 10:30 AM
I beat him again. He has been guessing a lot of the stuff that my nephew and I were thinking of. This meant I had to think of some really, really obscure stuff. First, I tried Washoe the chimp. However, he guessed it after 60 or 70 questions. Then I tried her adopted son Loulis. This is what finally stumped him.