Can you disprove the existence of god?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-10-2013, 04:51 PM
RE: Can you disprove the existence of god?
The nature of entity that is omniscient , omnipotent, omnipresent and eternal would not allow for any change of it's state at any point.
In example , this entity would not be unable to get angry coz anger is a sign of discontent with something, and for the being that is in control of everything in every aspect that would mean he is angry at him self, and if u assume that his judgement is perfect that means that he is right to be angry at him self and that in turn means that he is not perfect coz he did something wrong.
This entity wouldn't have free will himself ( free will means that you have choice when making a decision, but if you are perfect, you can only make one decision - the perfect one , no choice, no free will ) let alone grant it to somebody else who is less perfect, because that is a less then perfect decision.

Consider

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-10-2013, 05:52 PM
I personally believe any efforts to prove or disprove any god is futile. You simply cannot do anything with no evidence either way.
09-10-2013, 10:23 PM
(09-10-2013 02:48 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  
(09-10-2013 02:46 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  According to PJ, I can't prove that I exist... Dodgy

You can prove you exist to yourself. Now explain why my solipsism is wrong. One way you could? Say that God exists and holds real, existing people morally accountable!

Morally accountable, as in not plagiarizing shit? Yeah, I don't believe in that god.

[Image: 10289811_592837817482059_8815379025397103823_n.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-10-2013, 03:14 AM
(09-10-2013 02:48 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  You can prove you exist to yourself. Now explain why my solipsism is wrong. One way you could? Say that God exists and holds real, existing people morally accountable!

Prove that you're not a brain sitting in a vat and operating in a virtual reality world.

Once you can do that, I'm sure you'll have sufficient evidence for our existence... Drinking Beverage

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
10-10-2013, 03:50 AM
Can you disprove the existence of God? No. Not without defining what the word means. Can you disprove the existence of the Christian God? Only if you adhere to the laws of logic.

[+] 2 users Like Dark Light's post