Can you give me scientific references to mass loss during the pass over?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-08-2016, 06:47 AM (This post was last modified: 18-08-2016 01:17 AM by theBorg.)
Exclamation Can you give me scientific references to mass loss during the pass over?
The energy of Hiroshima atomic explosion is the 0.7 gram. The lost of weight during human death ranges from 2.5 to 22.4 gram (the Russian Internet Resource, and I think, that any natural leak of matter was considered and calculated). So, the really the supernatural thing is happening.

Just because your worldview is under the test - I am the Poe??? The humankind has come to mass conservation in very clever experiments: mass always conserves in chemical reactions (respect the Antoine Lavoisier). Why then nobody cares to weight the dying person and his matter-leaks???

Dear Scientist, the case is simple: state number 1: human body has mass M. State number 2: human body (together with all the leaked out fluids and gases) has mass m. Thus, the energy, which would be released into surroundings is M c^2 - m c^2. Therefore, the entire USA would be blown away. Why then not?

I am polite enough: "Can you give me scientific references to mass loss during the pass over?" I am asking not for silly-looking debates, I am asking for the links to verified research papers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-08-2016, 06:49 AM
RE: Can you give me scientific references to mass loss during the pass over?
(17-08-2016 06:47 AM)theBorg Wrote:  The energy of Hiroshima atomic explosion is the 0.7 gram. The lost of weight during human death ranges from 2.5 to 22.4 gram (the Russian Internet Resource, and I think, that any natural leak of matter was considered and calculated). So, the really the supernatural thing is happening.

Cool. Do you have any data to support your conjecture?
17-08-2016, 06:56 AM
Of COURSE there's a 2 gram loss of weight after death.

Do you think air doesn't have mass???

There's at least a 2 gram differential in a living person's weight when compared to full intake of breath and full exhale (heavier being at full).

When you die and your lung tissue starts collapsing it's even more.

Nothing mystical going on.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 4 users Like onlinebiker's post
17-08-2016, 06:56 AM (This post was last modified: 17-08-2016 08:02 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(17-08-2016 06:49 AM)Aliza Wrote:  
(17-08-2016 06:47 AM)theBorg Wrote:  The energy of Hiroshima atomic explosion is the 0.7 gram. The lost of weight during human death ranges from 2.5 to 22.4 gram (the Russian Internet Resource, and I think, that any natural leak of matter was considered and calculated). So, the really the supernatural thing is happening.

Cool. Do you have any data to support your conjecture?

Yeah, for verily we know this and the end-times are upon us.
We know from scripture : "For when in the land of Mary (Maryland) there apeareth the god Bob and the Divine Beagle Rescue, the hugging bears shall be your sign. Know this and repent".

The supernatural IS happening. There can be no doubt.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 11 users Like Bucky Ball's post
17-08-2016, 07:01 AM
(17-08-2016 06:56 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(17-08-2016 06:49 AM)Aliza Wrote:  Cool. Do you have any data to support your conjecture?

Yeay, for verily we know this and the end-times are upon us.
We know from scripture : "For when in the land of Mary (Maryland) there apeareth the god Bob and the Divine Beagle rescue, the hugging bears shall be your sign. Know this and repent".

The supernatural IS happening. There can be no doubt.

I believe!!
[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post
17-08-2016, 07:03 AM
Actually, I only clicked on this thread because I thought it was about the Jewish holiday, Passover. I feel I've just been click baited. Dodgy
[+] 6 users Like Aliza's post
17-08-2016, 07:51 AM
I don't even have any idea what OP is talking about.
[+] 1 user Likes GenesisNemesis's post
17-08-2016, 08:04 AM

The weight of a bunny turd is only a fraction of that.
http://thebunnyguy.com/wordpress/getting...bits-poop/

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
17-08-2016, 08:22 AM
(17-08-2016 07:51 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  I don't even have any idea what OP is talking about.

OP is trying to explain to us that souls are real. He's going to provide us with a slew of tests conducted by scientists and medical professionals to validate his assertion that the missing weight in a human body after it passes away is in fact a soul.

I wonder how they test for that... Does the subject agree to send a sort of mental message to the scientists upon death? Maybe the subject must communicate the actual mass of his or her soul and if it matches the weight lost, then it's confirmed to be a soul.

I'm looking forward to theBorg's information on this subject.
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
17-08-2016, 09:43 AM
(17-08-2016 08:22 AM)Aliza Wrote:  
(17-08-2016 07:51 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  I don't even have any idea what OP is talking about.

OP is trying to explain to us that souls are real. He's going to provide us with a slew of tests conducted by scientists and medical professionals to validate his assertion that the missing weight in a human body after it passes away is in fact a soul.

I wonder how they test for that... Does the subject agree to send a sort of mental message to the scientists upon death? Maybe the subject must communicate the actual mass of his or her soul and if it matches the weight lost, then it's confirmed to be a soul.

I'm looking forward to theBorg's information on this subject.

This is an old old piece of shit thing. They weighed people before and after death and found a small difference. Ta da. The soul.
Weeping
Facepalm