Can you give me scientific references to mass loss during the pass over?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-08-2016, 09:50 AM
RE: Can you give me scientific references to mass loss during the pass over?
30 years ago I was in an electronics store, They had an electronic scale for weighing people it had a sign saying it was accurate to the one tenth of a gram. I weighed myself and went into the bathroom and took a dump. I have always wondered how much a turd weighs. I came back out and weighed myself again and I weighed according to this very accurate scale .320 lbs more than before dumping a turd. So does shit have a negative weight? If so why does it sink into the toilet instead of floating off into the air?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Born Again Pagan's post
17-08-2016, 09:55 AM
Ahem, the energy released by the Hiroshima bomb was the equivalent to that in 0.7g of mass using E=mc^2.

That begins to make a little more sense of the post - but only to show Borg needs lessons in how to present his/her argument!

Still trying to work out the real point . . .
[+] 1 user Likes Gloucester's post
17-08-2016, 09:59 AM
(17-08-2016 09:43 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(17-08-2016 08:22 AM)Aliza Wrote:  OP is trying to explain to us that souls are real. He's going to provide us with a slew of tests conducted by scientists and medical professionals to validate his assertion that the missing weight in a human body after it passes away is in fact a soul.

I wonder how they test for that... Does the subject agree to send a sort of mental message to the scientists upon death? Maybe the subject must communicate the actual mass of his or her soul and if it matches the weight lost, then it's confirmed to be a soul.

I'm looking forward to theBorg's information on this subject.

This is an old old piece of shit thing. They weighed people before and after death and found a small difference. Ta da. The soul.
Weeping
Facepalm

I always thought that was because the bowel muscles relaxed and well, you know. Aha! Perhaps that what TheBore means, the human soul is a turd!

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
17-08-2016, 09:59 AM
(17-08-2016 09:55 AM)Gloucester Wrote:  Ahem, the energy released by the Hiroshima bomb was the equivalent to that in 0.7g of mass using E=mc^2.

That begins to make a little more sense of the post - but only to show Borg needs lessons in how to present his/her argument!

We knew that ... he still makes no sense.
PS ... are you that Duke I heard about once ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
17-08-2016, 10:01 AM
(17-08-2016 09:50 AM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  30 years ago I was in an electronics store, They had an electronic scale for weighing people it had a sign saying it was accurate to the one tenth of a gram. I weighed myself and went into the bathroom and took a dump. I have always wondered how much a turd weighs. I came back out and weighed myself again and I weighed according to this very accurate scale .320 lbs more than before dumping a turd. So does shit have a negative weight? If so why does it sink into the toilet instead of floating off into the air?

That sir, is a miracle. Can I get an amen brother!

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
17-08-2016, 10:02 AM
When I masturbate I lose a couple grams. Must be a baby soul.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 13 users Like yakherder's post
17-08-2016, 10:10 AM
(17-08-2016 06:56 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(17-08-2016 06:49 AM)Aliza Wrote:  Cool. Do you have any data to support your conjecture?

Yeah, for verily we know this and the end-times are upon us.
We know from scripture : "For when in the land of Mary (Maryland) there apeareth the god Bob and the Divine Beagle Rescue, the hugging bears shall be your sign. Know this and repent".

The supernatural IS happening. There can be no doubt.

We are The Bob. Lower your shields and surrender yourself. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. You will adapt to SLACK. Resistance is futile.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
17-08-2016, 10:19 AM
Quote:Yeah, for verily we know this and the end-times are upon us.
We know from scripture : "For when in the land of Mary (Maryland) there apeareth the god Bob and the Divine Beagle Rescue, the hugging bears shall be your sign. Know this and repent".

The supernatural IS happening. There can be no doubt.

Now you've gone and spooked me. Guess I have to go to church. Damn it, BB...
[+] 1 user Likes The Dark One's post
17-08-2016, 10:23 AM
I don't understand the argument. I am CERTAIN I have a soul. How else could you possibly explain how FUNKY I can get on the guitar with nothing but a wah pedal and a little fuzz? Hell, I can INTRODUCE you to my soul, brothers and sisters! Testify!

Worship Slaves
[+] 8 users Like The Dark One's post
17-08-2016, 10:32 AM
(17-08-2016 09:59 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(17-08-2016 09:55 AM)Gloucester Wrote:  Ahem, the energy released by the Hiroshima bomb was the equivalent to that in 0.7g of mass using E=mc^2.

We knew that ... he still makes no sense.
PS ... are you that Duke I heard about once ?
Naw, but 'e's quite a decent bloke, for a toff that is.

[Sorry, sudden irrational urge to get all "English" like wot my old Dad useta speak back in soufeast London!]

Back to the loss of the soul...

Hm, two point something to twenty something grams loss eh? So, who has light soul and who heavy? Does, say, a life of crime and debauchery lie heavily on the soul and add to its mass? Perhaps that heavy soul has been claimed by Satan? Whereas the lighter soul is able to gently waft its way to Heaven on a sort of kamikaze, a heavenly wind?
[+] 5 users Like Gloucester's post