Can you give me scientific references to mass loss during the pass over?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-08-2016, 05:37 PM
RE: Can you give me scientific references to mass loss during the pass over?
I never cease to be amazed that these gullible people, who can't even be bothered to check CSICOP or Snopes before posting their pseudoscientific nonsense, really think that they're going to convince a forum full of people with degrees in science of these demonstrably false claims... and that after we show them why it's nonsense, they just ignore the implications of being that decisively wrong about it.

Is it inherent dishonesty?

Are they constitutionally incapable of going, "Wow, I can't believe I fell for that story. What else did the person from whom I learned that story lie to me about?"

Edit to Add: Oh, and Gloucester, I'm proud to give you your first +1 Rep point. That's good stuff. Smile

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-08-2016, 05:39 PM
Mass loss during pass over? Well, pass over is a Jewish Holiday, and they don't do mass. That is a Catholic thing, right?
[+] 4 users Like Born Again Pagan's post
17-08-2016, 05:41 PM
(17-08-2016 10:44 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(17-08-2016 06:47 AM)theBorg Wrote:  The energy of Hiroshima atomic explosion is the 0.7 gram. The lost of weight during human death ranges from 2.5 to 22.4 gram (the Russian Internet Resource, and I think, that any natural leak of matter was considered and calculated). So, the really the supernatural thing is happening.

People lose bodily fluids at the time of death you fucking idiot! Geesh! The bladder and bowels content is released. Holy mother of shit! What a moron.

What a preacher used to say when I went to a New Age church was that when the body died it weighed a bit more than before, meaning the soul had slipped and having negative weight went "Up to Heaven!"
17-08-2016, 05:43 PM
(17-08-2016 05:41 PM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  
(17-08-2016 10:44 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  People lose bodily fluids at the time of death you fucking idiot! Geesh! The bladder and bowels content is released. Holy mother of shit! What a moron.

What a preacher used to say when I went to a New Age church was that when the body died it weighed a bit more than before, meaning the soul had slipped and having negative weight went "Up to Heaven!"

Souls are composed of helium? Or just hot air?

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
17-08-2016, 06:23 PM
I've just now read through this entire thread, some of the replies are funny as hell.
One of the best threads by a moron in a while. Laugh out load
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
17-08-2016, 07:34 PM
(17-08-2016 05:43 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(17-08-2016 05:41 PM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  What a preacher used to say when I went to a New Age church was that when the body died it weighed a bit more than before, meaning the soul had slipped and having negative weight went "Up to Heaven!"

Souls are composed of helium? Or just hot air?

i always thought they were composed of 100% pure grade A bullshit.
17-08-2016, 08:59 PM
(17-08-2016 11:44 AM)theBorg Wrote:  
(17-08-2016 06:49 AM)Aliza Wrote:  Do you have any data...
Just because atheistic worldview is under the test - I am the Poe? The humankind has come to mass conservation in very clever experiments: mass always conserves in chemical reactions. Why then nobody cares to weight the dying person and his matter-leaks???

You were first categorized as a Poe because you came here typing like you were on tripping on LSD. You were playing peek-a-boo theology and not being straight when asked direct questions. No, we do not find this intriguing. We find it annoying and trollish.

You are not the first Christian to come to this forum to “educate” the atheists about Jesus and Christianity. It might be relevant for you to know that the people here are making highly informed decisions not to be Christians. The collective knowledge that the non-Christian members of this forum have about your religion is vast and has yet to be “one upped” by a Christian. In fact, all I ever see from the Christians is the repetitive parroting of points even when those points have been debunked. I would venture to guess that you have nothing new to add to the Christian voice that hasn’t already been brought up and soundly rebuffed ad nauseam. You’re welcome to stay and try, but let’s drop the LSD act and have a mature conversation at an adult level using the language skills we know you possess.

And no, the atheists’ world view is not under the test. At best, you’re trying introduce information that I gather you think is new to them. If you’re in any way clever then you should be realizing that you're basically asking them to take you at your word that 1 + 2 = purple. If you want to have a discussion with the forum members, the onus is on you to meet them at their level. Come to the table with independently verified data and address the most obvious objections to your own point of view in your original post. Ask them to consider your position and to kindly point out flaws in your line of thinking. When they do (and they will), then you try to poke holes in their way of thinking.

If you are not capable of doing this, then you really shouldn’t be here trying to represent your religion.
[+] 8 users Like Aliza's post
17-08-2016, 09:22 PM
Still Heart your brain, Aliza.

I'm not stalking you, just your IQ. Big Grin

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 4 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
17-08-2016, 09:54 PM
(17-08-2016 09:22 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Still Heart your brain, Aliza.

I'm not stalking you, just your IQ. Big Grin

Awww! I know you're not stalking me. It's Girly who's stalking me. Tongue
17-08-2016, 11:42 PM
Whoa, whoa, whoa, Aliza...I'm having trouble wrapping my brain around this, I need your help, and clarification.

Are you telling me that 1+2 is NOT purple???

Mind blown.Einstein Bowing
[+] 2 users Like The Dark One's post