Can you give thanks to satan in the NFL?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-04-2012, 08:28 AM
RE: Can you give thanks to satan in the NFL?
What would your move be? Kiss the ground then give a peace sign and chest slap and point at the grass? Instead of Tebowing we'll have satan69ing. I'd be much more excited about some 69ing.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-04-2012, 10:21 AM
im talking about in the interviews after the game and during the week. tebow is always thanking god in every interview. he assumes god is good, when the world is full of evil, so that could mean god is bad or satan popped out of nowhere and made the universe. I have never heard anyone thank satan after a game. it would be fun to see someone do it. I was watching this pbs documentary about changing genes and thought i would volunteer so I could play in the nfl. god, the fun i would have with that.
09-04-2012, 10:30 AM
"Man we had a great game today. Defense really stepped up and did what they had to do to get the ball back to us and the offense executed the 2 minute drive with perfection. Above all else I'd like to give praise to Almighty Satan. For without him we wouldn't have the greed, lust, and envy that drives us to victory."

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
[+] 1 user Likes germanyt's post
09-04-2012, 10:51 AM
My favorite NFL player ever, for this one tweet, is Stevie Johnson: After a game where he dropped several passes including a would be game winner.

I PRAISE YOU 24/7!!!!!! AND THIS HOW YOU DO ME!!!!! YOU EXPECT ME TO
LEARN FROM THIS??? HOW???!!! ILL NEVER FORGET THIS!! EVER!!! THX THO...

Bout time somebody blamed God for his one sided sports action.
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
09-04-2012, 10:58 AM
Its just like how atheists "can" hold a place in office, you technecally can but you don't because of all of the assholes in this country.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
09-04-2012, 11:43 AM
(08-04-2012 06:08 PM)satan69 Wrote:  I was doing some thinking again and had a thought: if I could get some gene doping that would allow me to play in the nfl, could i give thanks to Satan after every game and not be suspended. Would freedom of speech protect me like TimTebow. Sure, the team could cut me and pay my whole contract, but could the NFL do anything about it.
You would quickly become the most hated guy in the league!

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
09-04-2012, 11:55 AM
Technically you should be able to. I think it would be hilarious haha.
You would probally get your ass kicked by the media.
09-04-2012, 12:01 PM
(09-04-2012 11:43 AM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  
(08-04-2012 06:08 PM)satan69 Wrote:  I was doing some thinking again and had a thought: if I could get some gene doping that would allow me to play in the nfl, could i give thanks to Satan after every game and not be suspended. Would freedom of speech protect me like TimTebow. Sure, the team could cut me and pay my whole contract, but could the NFL do anything about it.
You would quickly become the most hated guy in the league!
Actually I'm not sure that NFL wouldn't be perfectly happy to have a Satanist Tongue It'd just be more spectacle. The one thing the crowd wants is more gladiators. If one of them is unusual, scary even, the money still rolls in and the buzz that's created is good publicity. Only thing that might fuck him is people might not be keen to support his team - team-mates might not want to work with him... actually, that's what's gonna shut him down. He'll be ejected from the team - benched for not performing well or some made up shit, anything to get him off the field... 'cos if he hurts ticket sales that's bad news. Also all the teams losses will definitely be blamed on him Tongue
10-04-2012, 12:46 AM
When Tebow's official jersey # comes out for NY.

I'm ordering me a custom one from NFL shop.

Of course it will say 'DARWIN' on the back.

Forget Jesus. Stars died so you could live.-Lawrence Krauss

For god loved the world so much he tortured his only begotten son, gave him a 3 day nap only to wake up in ultimate awesomeness and called it a sacrifice.
10-04-2012, 08:35 AM
While, yes, free speech should protect you in praising Satan, I'm not so sure you'd be allowed to. I could be completely wrong, but isn't there a "Morals Clause" in NFL contracts? If you did praise Satan I'm sure one of the league's managers or your team's owner would terminate your contract for immoral behavior. Then again, if that does happen, you might have a good case to sue on. What's moral to one person might be immoral to another, and vise versa.

Either way, Hail Satan!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qI2AS8MiCJk

"The most valuable possession you can own is an open heart. The most powerful weapon you can be is an instrument of peace." -- Carlos Santana