Can you name them?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-12-2011, 08:34 PM
RE: Can you name them?
Knew them all except #6, and I'm stoned.

No idea who the woman on the right is.

...and I agree that Hitch doesn't fit in.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-12-2011, 08:43 PM
kingschosen Wrote:I knew them all except #6; including Snooki.

Edit: Hitchens doesn't belong with those people.

houseofcantor Wrote:Them's fightin' words.
---^^^----What he said!

I couldn't remember 2 and 6 names.

I didn't have a clue who the drunk on the right was, my wife informed me - I wish I could get that memory space back.

Idiot: : a foolish or stupid person
— idiot adjective
See Republican Candidates.

Keeping realism alive, one honest offensive comment at a time!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-12-2011, 08:51 PM
1.Steven hawking.
2.Marie curie
3.Nikola Tesla
4.Albert Einstein
5.Sigmund Freud
6.?
7.?
8.christopher hitchens
9.Carl sagen
10. Charles darwin

Didn't i see the thing on the right in the lord of the rings? or was it the cantina scene from star wars?

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
29-12-2011, 08:41 AM
[Image: 300.snooki.lr.040111.jpg]
Why does this orange dwarf keeps popping up on sites I log on to.

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
[+] 1 user Likes Observer's post
29-12-2011, 08:44 AM
(28-12-2011 05:09 PM)Malleus Wrote:  
(28-12-2011 04:56 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Edit: Hitchens doesn't belong with those people.

As an atheist, I beg to differ, As a Christian, if you don't know your enemies it means that you're a mindless sheep. It goes to the purpose of the test. Either way knowing... who? ah yes, Snooki (I needed to scroll) and not knowing Hitchens says enough about who does the thinking for you.

This has nothing to do with atheism and Christianity. It has to do with the caliber of contributions that the individuals have made to society.

Hitch is a groovy dude and such, but he's sub-par when compared to the others and what they've done.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
29-12-2011, 08:50 AM
(29-12-2011 08:44 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(28-12-2011 04:56 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Edit: Hitchens doesn't belong with those people.

As an atheist, I beg to differ, As a Christian, if you don't know your enemies it means that you're a mindless sheep. It goes to the purpose of the test. Either way knowing... who? ah yes, Snooki (I needed to scroll) and not knowing Hitchens says enough about who does the thinking for you.

This has nothing to do with atheism and Christianity. It has to do with the caliber of contributions that the individuals have made to society.

Hitch is a groovy dude and such, but he's sub-par when compared to the others and what they've done.

I'd have to agree with KC...ew ugh yuck!

Thomas Paine's writings sparked a revolution of ideas that lead to a revolution of government. Hitch had great and influential ideas, but nothing revolutionary, as far as I know. He's not even the most influential atheist. If that's why he's in the group, I'd rather see Bertrand Russell as having had more influence on atheism.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
29-12-2011, 08:55 AM

Allrighty then.

Oh, no Hallucinations 4:11 says the 'gilded sheep should be stewed in rat blood' but Morons 5:16 contradicts it. (Chas)

I would never shake a baby unless the recipe requires it.
29-12-2011, 08:59 AM
(29-12-2011 08:55 AM)Malleus Wrote:  

Allrighty then.

I still love you.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]