Canada and Heroin

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-09-2016, 02:57 PM
Canada and Heroin
Canada is changing their policy on heroin in an effort to help control addiction.
http://hightimes.com/news/canada-just-le...addiction/
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
14-09-2016, 08:33 PM
RE: Canada and Heroin
Every enforcement person in any supervisory position that I talk to admits that the war on drugs is lost. The best thing to do is legalize drugs and bring it under government control. Tax the living shit out of it like alcohol and tobacco are now. The gov would be out of debt in a few months. Smile
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
15-09-2016, 12:21 AM
As an ex narcotics cop, I agree, with a few caveats...heroin, meth, and crack should stay on the naughty list. I've seen too many people go straight down the tubes on the big 3. Most of the others- (there are several more that should probably join the big 3)- could be managed, at least as well as alcohol has been. That's not really saying much.
Some of the drugs that have such a bad rep have one, primarily, because of the lack of quality control, dealers cutting with crap, etc.
Make tax money on em, save the money currently wasted trying to curtail em, and take the power away from the cartels and terrorist groups peddling the stuff. Sounds reasonable to me. Cool
[+] 1 user Likes The Dark One's post
15-09-2016, 06:28 AM
It's gonna piss off the Mexican cartels -- when the "Snowbacks" start running smack into the US through Canada......

I call dibs on the video production rights for the new TV show to be seen on the Justice Network --- "Da Show Aboot da Drug Guys, Eh??"

heh

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.