13-02-2013, 04:14 PM
RE: Canadian Atheist
Welcome Canookian!

[Image: RHcn6pd.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-02-2013, 07:12 PM
(13-02-2013 12:02 AM)StorMFront Wrote:  So what do we do on this forum? do we plan raids on Theist forums?

We have in the past. But it gets fucking boring pretty fucking quick. Especially for vulgar hairless goddam talking monkeys who cuss like a motherfucking sailor and can't even get a single post in. Big Grin

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
15-02-2013, 05:17 AM
Perhaps it was meant to be taken at face value. Perhaps people haven't immiedately made the association. Perhaps you yourself aren't aware of the association. Perhaps people are afraid to open up this can of worms and have avoided the question.

Your username... care to explain it?

[Image: giphy.gif]
15-02-2013, 10:27 AM
(15-02-2013 05:17 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Perhaps it was meant to be taken at face value. Perhaps people haven't immiedately made the association. Perhaps you yourself aren't aware of the association. Perhaps people are afraid to open up this can of worms and have avoided the question.

Your username... care to explain it?
You talking to me? Meh, Ill explain anyways, StorM use to be a clan I made in a game called Age of Kings *age of empires series (about 15 years ago). Ive used it ever since, sometimes I get banned (or asked to change my nick) because of the website Stormfront. Yet I predate that site, so they can go fuck themselves.

The rest of your comment, Im not getting.

Arguing with a Christian is a lot like playing chess with a pigeon. You can be the greatest player in the world, yet the pigeon will knock over all the pieces, shit on the board and strut away triumphantly.
15-02-2013, 02:26 PM
That clears things up quite nicely. I was worried we were going to have a white supremacist running around.

[Image: giphy.gif]
15-02-2013, 02:34 PM
(15-02-2013 02:26 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  That clears things up quite nicely. I was worried we were going to have a white supremacist running around.

Yeah -> These people.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-02-2013, 09:15 PM (This post was last modified: 15-02-2013 09:25 PM by GirlyMan.)
(15-02-2013 02:34 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(15-02-2013 02:26 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  That clears things up quite nicely. I was worried we were going to have a white supremacist running around.

Yeah -> These people.

Oh my dear fucking fuck.

I'm a lover of truth - that which is independent of the beliefs and attitudes of the observer. So, my approach is to be direct, upfront, explicit and honest. If people can't handle it, then they can always back away, think about what they heard, and then accept those parts they can handle. But at least they will knooooowww because somebody had the heart to tell 'em. Furthermore, there will come a time for mindless propaganda, but what we need now are people who can think for themselves and who care about the future of their world. From these ranks the leaders of tomorrow will arise.

First, I'm gonna take your head and shove it up your fucking ass so you can smell the bullshit you're selling. Then I'm gonna watch you drown in your own feces. The fuck. Goddam give me more assholes, Girly hungry.

"Which brings us to the horrible truth of the 'Jewish problem'.

It was the Jews."

It's always the Jews. I will so fucking hunt this fucktard down and shove his head up his motherfucking ass.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
15-02-2013, 11:34 PM
(15-02-2013 09:15 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(15-02-2013 02:34 PM)Chas Wrote:  Yeah -> These people.

Oh my dear fucking fuck.

I'm a lover of truth - that which is independent of the beliefs and attitudes of the observer. So, my approach is to be direct, upfront, explicit and honest. If people can't handle it, then they can always back away, think about what they heard, and then accept those parts they can handle. But at least they will knooooowww because somebody had the heart to tell 'em. Furthermore, there will come a time for mindless propaganda, but what we need now are people who can think for themselves and who care about the future of their world. From these ranks the leaders of tomorrow will arise.

First, I'm gonna take your head and shove it up your fucking ass so you can smell the bullshit you're selling. Then I'm gonna watch you drown in your own feces. The fuck. Goddam give me more assholes, Girly hungry.

It was the Jews."

It's always the Jews. I will so fucking hunt this fucktard down and shove his head up his motherfucking ass.

Blink

Arguing with a Christian is a lot like playing chess with a pigeon. You can be the greatest player in the world, yet the pigeon will knock over all the pieces, shit on the board and strut away triumphantly.
15-02-2013, 11:52 PM

Oh, hai! Big Grin

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
15-02-2013, 11:55 PM
(15-02-2013 09:15 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(15-02-2013 02:34 PM)Chas Wrote:  Yeah -> These people.

Oh my dear fucking fuck.

It was the Jews."

I am the Jews!

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp