Canadian Atheist

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-02-2013, 12:12 AM
RE: Canadian Atheist
(15-02-2013 11:55 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  
(15-02-2013 09:15 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Oh my dear fucking fuck.

I'm a lover of truth - that which is independent of the beliefs and attitudes of the observer. So, my approach is to be direct, upfront, explicit and honest. If people can't handle it, then they can always back away, think about what they heard, and then accept those parts they can handle. But at least they will knooooowww because somebody had the heart to tell 'em. Furthermore, there will come a time for mindless propaganda, but what we need now are people who can think for themselves and who care about the future of their world. From these ranks the leaders of tomorrow will arise.

First, I'm gonna take your head and shove it up your fucking ass so you can smell the bullshit you're selling. Then I'm gonna watch you drown in your own feces. The fuck. Goddam give me more assholes, Girly hungry.

"Which brings us to the horrible truth of the 'Jewish problem'.

It was the Jews."

It's always the Jews. I will so fucking hunt this fucktard down and shove his head up his motherfucking ass.

I am the Jews!

Girly decides he is a Jew by choice. Their Spinoza metaphysics are cool with me. Girly the Jew is gonna hunt this motherfucker down and shove his motherfucking head up his motherfucking ass.

I have forgiven 51 unprovoked insults Heywood Jahblome has directed at forum members.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-02-2013, 12:20 AM
(16-02-2013 12:12 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(15-02-2013 11:55 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  I am the Jews!

Girly decides he is a Jew by choice. Their Spinoza metaphysics are cool with me. Girly the Jew is gonna hunt this motherfucker down and shove his motherfucking head up his motherfucking ass.

Are you a Jew?

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
16-02-2013, 12:27 AM
(16-02-2013 12:20 AM)fstratzero Wrote:  
(16-02-2013 12:12 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Girly decides he is a Jew by choice. Their Spinoza metaphysics are cool with me. Girly the Jew is gonna hunt this motherfucker down and shove his motherfucking head up his motherfucking ass.

Are you a Jew?

What if I wanna be? I know it's possible cause Sammy Davis Jr. did it.

I have forgiven 51 unprovoked insults Heywood Jahblome has directed at forum members.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post