Cancer is a fungus so... Sodium bicarbonate is the cure

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-12-2014, 04:01 PM
Cancer is a fungus so... Sodium bicarbonate is the cure
Sigh. In an online discussion (I wouldn't call it a debate, the other person is too idiotic) some religious nut job is claiming that cancer is a fungus and can be cured with sodium bicarbonate.

There is a doctor who is doing this by the name of Dr. Simoncini. I'm not too surprised that gullible religious people are drawn to spurious medical practices but of course convincing someone that a doctor is a fake and scientifically wrong presents the exact same difficulty as trying to convince them god doesn't exist. A similar belief system kicks in and they become totally blind to reality.

The trouble is that people are dying using something akin to baking soda to cure cancer. Anywho, here is Dr Simoncini's web site with a list of all the cancers he supposedly cures. What an asshole.

http://simoncini-cancer-center.com/en/treatment

And the Quackwatch people took a close look at this idiot.

http://www.cancertreatmentwatch.org/repo...cini.shtml

Sad, so sad that people believe this shit.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
14-12-2014, 04:07 PM
RE: Cancer is a fungus so... Sodium bicarbonate is the cure
(14-12-2014 04:01 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Sigh. In an online discussion (I wouldn't call it a debate, the other person is too idiotic) some religious nut job is claiming that cancer is a fungus and can be cured with sodium bicarbonate.

There is a doctor who is doing this by the name of Dr. Simoncini. I'm not too surprised that gullible religious people are drawn to spurious medical practices but of course convincing someone that a doctor is a fake and scientifically wrong presents the exact same difficulty as trying to convince them god doesn't exist. A similar belief system kicks in and they become totally blind to reality.

The trouble is that people are dying using something akin to baking soda to cure cancer. Anywho, here is Dr Simoncini's web site with a list of all the cancers he supposedly cures. What an asshole.

http://simoncini-cancer-center.com/en/treatment

And the Quackwatch people took a close look at this idiot.

http://www.cancertreatmentwatch.org/repo...cini.shtml

Sad, so sad that people believe this shit.

The guy is nuts!

Everybody knows that the cure for cancer will be found in silicon.

Bowing

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
14-12-2014, 05:19 PM
Haven't you people heard of eye of newt? geesh! Tongue

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
14-12-2014, 05:46 PM
(14-12-2014 04:01 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Sigh. In an online discussion (I wouldn't call it a debate, the other person is too idiotic) some religious nut job is claiming that cancer is a fungus

This is possibly one of the most ignorant dumb arsed unbelievably stupid things i have ever readBlink Facepalm

(14-12-2014 04:01 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  and can be cured with sodium bicarbonate.

There are no words.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
14-12-2014, 05:57 PM
(14-12-2014 04:01 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Sigh. In an online discussion (I wouldn't call it a debate, the other person is too idiotic) some religious nut job is claiming that cancer is a fungus and can be cured with sodium bicarbonate.

Well, you have to admit that all of the cancer cells will be dead before long using that treatment.
Consider

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
14-12-2014, 06:19 PM
I love the rehashing of the profit argument. Basically, the oncologists' pride were hurt and they know if they find a cure they lose profit!!!1!!
14-12-2014, 06:24 PM
(14-12-2014 06:19 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  I love the rehashing of the profit argument. Basically, the oncologists' pride were hurt and they know if they find a cure they lose profit!!!1!!

The thing that annoys me about that argument the most is if they only cared about prophet then making a cure and charging whatever the fuck they want for it would be waaaay more profitable than keeping people on mass produced drugs.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
14-12-2014, 08:00 PM
The discussion/debate with this nimrod-religious-nut-case went from his belief in god to his disbelief in evolution which brought me to the subject of cancer research and the application of Evolutionary Biology being used to find better treatments for cancer and possibly curing many cancers. He then brought up the cancer being a fungus thing. No

I countered with this link. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3352411/

Some people are calling this baking soda doctor "doctor death" since several people have died under his care. People are so gullible, especially evolution deniers, they seem to be the worst.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
14-12-2014, 08:36 PM
Sonuvabitch! Where was all this useful info when I needed it?

The profit argument doesn't hold up for me. Not one drop of chemo entered my system and my oncologist didn't do a bunch of X-rays and scans because in her words "they aren't good for you".

Hell, I didn't even take Sodium Bicarbonate. I must have been cured with BC powder, sweet iced tea, and nicotine. Market that.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
14-12-2014, 08:39 PM
He should be in jail.
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post