Cancer is a fungus so... Sodium bicarbonate is the cure

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-12-2014, 11:39 PM
RE: Cancer is a fungus so... Sodium bicarbonate is the cure
(14-12-2014 08:36 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Sonuvabitch! Where was all this useful info when I needed it?

The profit argument doesn't hold up for me. Not one drop of chemo entered my system and my oncologist didn't do a bunch of X-rays and scans because in her words "they aren't good for you".

Hell, I didn't even take Sodium Bicarbonate. I must have been cured with BC powder, sweet iced tea, and nicotine. Market that.

Pot?
Cannabis is full of cancer killing components.
DCA is good too. Maybe your BC was DCA?Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-12-2014, 01:23 PM
(14-12-2014 08:39 PM)pablo Wrote:  He should be in jail.

He should be given a form of cancer that's relatively simple to cure using conventional treatments and permitted nothing but baking soda.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post
15-12-2014, 01:41 PM
(14-12-2014 05:46 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  This is possibly one of the most ignorant dumb arsed unbelievably stupid things i have ever readBlink Facepalm

While researching novel mixes for hypergolic rocket fuels I stumbled onto Miracle Mineral Supplement. It's a 28% sodium chlorite solution that you're supposed to mix into your orange juice. More traditionally used for bleaching wood pulp during paper production, this stuff will ensure that anything that's ailing you drops stone cold dead. Side effects include pretty much what you might expect from ingesting industrial strength bleach.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
15-12-2014, 02:46 PM
(15-12-2014 01:41 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  
(14-12-2014 05:46 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  This is possibly one of the most ignorant dumb arsed unbelievably stupid things i have ever readBlink Facepalm

While researching novel mixes for hypergolic rocket fuels I stumbled onto Miracle Mineral Supplement. It's a 28% sodium chlorite solution that you're supposed to mix into your orange juice. More traditionally used for bleaching wood pulp during paper production, this stuff will ensure that anything that's ailing you drops stone cold dead. Side effects include pretty much what you might expect from ingesting industrial strength bleach.

It's amazing what people do for health reasons. This reminds me of the guy who drank colloidal silver for several years for a skin condition and it turned his skin blue.

[Image: nup-114129-0040.jpg]

He died last year though it appears unrelated to the colloidal silver. Wow. Facepalm

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
15-12-2014, 05:23 PM
You go us are TOTALLY missing something. The cure for cancer is PRAYER and the cure for amputation is a fake leg.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
15-12-2014, 05:25 PM
(14-12-2014 11:39 PM)RogueWarrior Wrote:  
(14-12-2014 08:36 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Sonuvabitch! Where was all this useful info when I needed it?

The profit argument doesn't hold up for me. Not one drop of chemo entered my system and my oncologist didn't do a bunch of X-rays and scans because in her words "they aren't good for you".

Hell, I didn't even take Sodium Bicarbonate. I must have been cured with BC powder, sweet iced tea, and nicotine. Market that.

Pot?
Cannabis is full of cancer killing components.
DCA is good too. Maybe your BC was DCA?Big Grin

Out of curiosity, what is the claim for the mechanism for cannabis and cancer?

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac