Cancers right to life

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-02-2014, 08:03 AM (This post was last modified: 24-02-2014 08:07 AM by donotwant.)
Cancers right to life
Believers did it again!
A girl said that god created cancer cells because they deserve life just as much as we do Thumbsup
However when I asked her if a tumor which consists of cancer cells deserves life she run away Consider

She said that god created everything good and blamed everything bad on humans. When I pointed out that cancer was not made by humans she said that people are guilty of becoming ill with cancer by breathing/swallowing the microbes which cause cancer. It's amazing.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-02-2014, 08:24 AM
RE: Cancers right to life
Maybe you could set her up with Drich. They seem to share the same warped style of thinking.

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
24-02-2014, 08:26 AM
Btw not the first time I hear from believers that the diseases are population control.
How convenient that an omniscient creator could not come up with a better way to solve the overpopulation problem then by killing people in a scary and painful manner.
24-02-2014, 08:27 AM
Cancer's or Cancers'

[Image: GrammarNaziTiny.jpg]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
24-02-2014, 08:40 AM
(24-02-2014 08:03 AM)donotwant Wrote:  She said that god created everything good and blamed everything bad on humans. When I pointed out that cancer was not made by humans

Just cancer? I kind of want to hear what she thinks of tornadoes, lava, tsunamis, hurricanes, earthquakes, all that good stuff. Plus all those highly dangerous animals, but hey, I guess bullet ants need to live, too.

Quote:she said that people are guilty of becoming ill with cancer by breathing/swallowing the microbes which cause cancer. It's amazing.

That explains so much; she's probably got some serious brain damage from her apparent not breathing! Ohmy
24-02-2014, 08:43 AM
(24-02-2014 08:40 AM)CleverUsername Wrote:  
(24-02-2014 08:03 AM)donotwant Wrote:  She said that god created everything good and blamed everything bad on humans. When I pointed out that cancer was not made by humans

Just cancer? I kind of want to hear what she thinks of tornadoes, lava, tsunamis, hurricanes, earthquakes, all that good stuff. Plus all those highly dangerous animals, but hey, I guess bullet ants need to live, too.

Quote:she said that people are guilty of becoming ill with cancer by breathing/swallowing the microbes which cause cancer. It's amazing.

That explains so much; she's probably got some serious brain damage from her apparent not breathing! Ohmy

Even if cancer would be caused by microbes how the fuck do we avoid them or know where they are? Laughat
24-02-2014, 08:45 AM
Why do you even talk to this sort of idiot?

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
24-02-2014, 08:47 AM
(24-02-2014 08:45 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Why do you even talk to this sort of idiot?

To find out what people believe and why. Unfortunately sometimes it's hard to get to the why part.
24-02-2014, 08:49 AM
(24-02-2014 08:43 AM)donotwant Wrote:  
(24-02-2014 08:40 AM)CleverUsername Wrote:  Just cancer? I kind of want to hear what she thinks of tornadoes, lava, tsunamis, hurricanes, earthquakes, all that good stuff. Plus all those highly dangerous animals, but hey, I guess bullet ants need to live, too.

Even if cancer would be caused by microbes how the fuck do we avoid them or know where they are? Laughat

Well, you see, if you pray to god, he will give you Cancer Vision, which allows you to see these things. It's a subconscious thing, so your vision won't actually change, and it only comes to those who truly mean it, so it comes off a lot like who gets cancer is a matter of pure luck, but in truth it is God! Hobo
24-02-2014, 08:50 AM
(24-02-2014 08:03 AM)donotwant Wrote:  Believers did it again!
A girl said that god created cancer cells because they deserve life just as much as we do Thumbsup
However when I asked her if a tumor which consists of cancer cells deserves life she run away Consider

She said that god created everything good and blamed everything bad on humans. When I pointed out that cancer was not made by humans she said that people are guilty of becoming ill with cancer by breathing/swallowing the microbes which cause cancer. It's amazing.
She obviously doesn't know about radiation or background radiation.

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post