Cancers right to life

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-02-2014, 08:57 AM
RE: Cancers right to life
(24-02-2014 08:49 AM)CleverUsername Wrote:  
(24-02-2014 08:43 AM)donotwant Wrote:  Even if cancer would be caused by microbes how the fuck do we avoid them or know where they are? Laughat

Well, you see, if you pray to god, he will give you Cancer Vision, which allows you to see these things. It's a subconscious thing, so your vision won't actually change, and it only comes to those who truly mean it, so it comes off a lot like who gets cancer is a matter of pure luck, but in truth it is God! Hobo

But that's just the first step. How do you avoid breathing them in? Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-02-2014, 08:58 AM
(24-02-2014 08:50 AM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  
(24-02-2014 08:03 AM)donotwant Wrote:  Believers did it again!
A girl said that god created cancer cells because they deserve life just as much as we do Thumbsup
However when I asked her if a tumor which consists of cancer cells deserves life she run away Consider

She said that god created everything good and blamed everything bad on humans. When I pointed out that cancer was not made by humans she said that people are guilty of becoming ill with cancer by breathing/swallowing the microbes which cause cancer. It's amazing.
She obviously doesn't know about radiation or background radiation.

She has the bible. Fuck the physics!
24-02-2014, 09:04 AM
(24-02-2014 08:58 AM)donotwant Wrote:  
(24-02-2014 08:50 AM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  She obviously doesn't know about radiation or background radiation.

She has the bible. Fuck the physics!

She probably doesn't EVEN read the bible.
She hires a preacher.

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post
24-02-2014, 09:07 AM
(24-02-2014 08:57 AM)donotwant Wrote:  
(24-02-2014 08:49 AM)CleverUsername Wrote:  Well, you see, if you pray to god, he will give you Cancer Vision, which allows you to see these things. It's a subconscious thing, so your vision won't actually change, and it only comes to those who truly mean it, so it comes off a lot like who gets cancer is a matter of pure luck, but in truth it is God! Hobo

But that's just the first step. How do you avoid breathing them in? Big Grin

God's chosen people don't need to breath!

If it turns out they do, it was just their time.
24-02-2014, 09:13 AM
(24-02-2014 09:07 AM)CleverUsername Wrote:  
(24-02-2014 08:57 AM)donotwant Wrote:  But that's just the first step. How do you avoid breathing them in? Big Grin

God's chosen people don't need to breath!

Btw even if microbes would cause cancer it would not explain why some people get cancer early and others are not and others don't get cancer at all even though they live in same area and breath same air LOL Rolleyes
24-02-2014, 09:37 AM
(24-02-2014 09:13 AM)donotwant Wrote:  
(24-02-2014 09:07 AM)CleverUsername Wrote:  God's chosen people don't need to breath!

Btw even if microbes would cause cancer it would not explain why some people get cancer early and others are not and others don't get cancer at all even though they live in same area and breath same air LOL Rolleyes

God just hates them. Big Grin
24-02-2014, 02:55 PM
(24-02-2014 08:03 AM)donotwant Wrote:  She said that god created everything good and blamed everything bad on humans. When I pointed out that cancer was not made by humans she said that people are guilty of becoming ill with cancer by breathing/swallowing the microbes which cause cancer. It's amazing.

Usually when I press a Christian about this sort of thing, it's blamed on sin or the fall or some such. No explanation for whether or not it was part of God's plan (I guess, yes, it has to be, but mumble mumble lets change the subject!). Just, sin made our bodies impure and... then cancer?

Makes about as much sense as everything else, I guess.
24-02-2014, 03:37 PM
(24-02-2014 08:49 AM)CleverUsername Wrote:  
(24-02-2014 08:43 AM)donotwant Wrote:  Even if cancer would be caused by microbes how the fuck do we avoid them or know where they are? Laughat

Well, you see, if you pray to god, he will give you Cancer Vision, which allows you to see these things. It's a subconscious thing, so your vision won't actually change, and it only comes to those who truly mean it, so it comes off a lot like who gets cancer is a matter of pure luck, but in truth it is God! Hobo

so you have to A/S/K for it. It's all coming together.
24-02-2014, 06:47 PM
So, god created my cancer and said it was good.

Dandy, just fucking dandy.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
24-02-2014, 06:48 PM
(24-02-2014 06:47 PM)Anjele Wrote:  So, god created my cancer and said it was good.

Dandy, just fucking dandy.

You have cancer?