Cancers right to life

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-02-2014, 06:51 PM
RE: Cancers right to life
(24-02-2014 06:48 PM)donotwant Wrote:  
(24-02-2014 06:47 PM)Anjele Wrote:  So, god created my cancer and said it was good.

Dandy, just fucking dandy.

You have cancer?

Hopefully, I will soon be able to say that I did.

One more year to be declared cancer free.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-02-2014, 07:07 PM
(24-02-2014 09:37 AM)CleverUsername Wrote:  
(24-02-2014 09:13 AM)donotwant Wrote:  Btw even if microbes would cause cancer it would not explain why some people get cancer early and others are not and others don't get cancer at all even though they live in same area and breath same air LOL Rolleyes

God just hates them. Big Grin

Or wants them in heaven. They'd be in a better place don't ya' know.

Shakespeare Insult 13 – Henry IV Part 1
“That trunk of humours, that bolting-hutch of beastliness, that swollen parcel of dropsies, that huge bombard of sack, that stuffed cloak-bag of guts, that reverend vice, that grey Iniquity, that father ruffian, that vanity in years?”
24-02-2014, 07:24 PM
(24-02-2014 08:26 AM)donotwant Wrote:  Btw not the first time I hear from believers that the diseases are population control.
How convenient that an omniscient creator could not come up with a better way to solve the overpopulation problem then by killing people in a scary and painful manner.

How do they respond to all the miscarriages in the US. According to statistics there are about 500,000 miscarriages each year in the US. Along with making people have cancer god does a lot of spontaneous abortion procedures too. What a guy! Always there to help people.

Here's some stats.....

http://www.hopexchange.com/Statistics.htm

Shakespeare Insult 13 – Henry IV Part 1
“That trunk of humours, that bolting-hutch of beastliness, that swollen parcel of dropsies, that huge bombard of sack, that stuffed cloak-bag of guts, that reverend vice, that grey Iniquity, that father ruffian, that vanity in years?”
24-02-2014, 07:26 PM (This post was last modified: 24-02-2014 07:31 PM by CleverUsername.)
(24-02-2014 07:07 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(24-02-2014 09:37 AM)CleverUsername Wrote:  God just hates them. Big Grin

Or wants them in heaven. They'd be in a better place don't ya' know.

Of course! Slow painful deaths that people fight tooth and nail are the best way to heaven. Yes