Cannabis for the win

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-04-2016, 12:41 PM
Cannabis for the win
Pennsylvania is the first state to legalize pot via the legislature.

It is also the 24th state to legalize medical marihuana.

Slowly but surely reason prevails.....

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like Dom's post
14-04-2016, 02:25 PM
RE: Cannabis for the win
Yup - one step at a time. Thumbsup

I'm almost ready to bet my dear Kansas will be one of the last to decriminalize - or we'll just revolt and do it, anyway (as we already do).
I just might cross the border and have a little vacation in Colorado this year. And I'm not even a user! I'd just do it on principal - pump up the revenue on a decriminalization state - that will teach my shitty state government to not listen to it's people! Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
14-04-2016, 02:30 PM
It is good to hear that freedom is prevailing somewhere.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
14-04-2016, 02:37 PM
There are definitely economic advantages.

Quote:From Dec. 9, 2015, until Jan. 16, 2016, the Oregon Cannabis Jobs Report surveyed state cannabis dispensaries registered with the Oregon Health Authority, with the data anonymized and collected confidentially.

According to the report, “Job creation for the industry as a whole stands at approximately 2,156 jobs, including both part time and full time. Wages generated by these jobs are expected to total approximately $46 million in 2016.” The report also noted that Oregon’s retail flower market has an initial value of $300 million.

----- According to the report, “Using a low growth scenario to estimate the statewide economic impact of the retail cannabis industry by YE2017, we estimate that the wage and compensation effect will total almost $100 million, the effect on the State’s GDP would total over $122 million, and the business income spending effect would total over $196 million.”

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
14-04-2016, 03:36 PM
(14-04-2016 02:25 PM)kim Wrote:  Yup - one step at a time. Thumbsup

I'm almost ready to bet my dear Kansas will be one of the last to decriminalize - or we'll just revolt and do it, anyway (as we already do).
I just might cross the border and have a little vacation in Colorado this year. And I'm not even a user! I'd just do it on principal - pump up the revenue on a decriminalization state - that will teach my shitty state government to not listen to it's people! Dodgy

Come over to St. Loser and I'll fix you up.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Gawdzilla's post
14-04-2016, 04:49 PM
Oh wait never mind. I thought it said cannibals for the win. I guess I have nothing to contribute.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 3 users Like yakherder's post
14-04-2016, 11:15 PM
(14-04-2016 12:41 PM)Dom Wrote:  Pennsylvania is the first state to legalize pot via the legislature.

It is also the 24th state to legalize medical marihuana.

Slowly but surely reason prevails.....

Fuck yeah, my state got marginally less stupid. Although we still have all of those Blue laws that confound visitors from other states.

-What, you mean I can't buy liquor at the gas station?
-Nope, this is Pennsylvania.

I don't drink or smoke, so none of this bothers me personally. But I'm all for decriminalizing pot and putting an end to wasting money incarcerating nonviolent drug offenders.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post