God the things they come up with...

[Image: jesus-football.jpg]

My blog
[Image: communion_zpslrzvgcuh.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2015, 12:08 PM
RE: Caption this #2
"Mom, that creepy guy in the robe was hanging around at football practice again."
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
12-09-2015, 12:21 PM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2015 12:31 PM by cactus.)
Your coach told me I didn't have proper attire, but I told him I don't do mixed fabrics, because they'd clash with my sandals.

The Gatorade still tasted like piss after I turned it into wine, so I just said "fuck it" and flipped the table over.

Now remember my child, happy is the one who seizes the ball and dashes it against the endzone.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
12-09-2015, 12:29 PM
"Bitch, gimme the ball"
"Jesus took the ball for your sins"
"Sure, I'll play.
At least you're not trying to touch my butt"
"How many balls do you need ?"

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
12-09-2015, 12:33 PM
"Give that thing to me right now.
I didn't die so you could play with your ball"
"Take the damn ball.
Just don't touch me."

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
12-09-2015, 12:37 PM
Give me the ball Jason, you'll never get a touchdown or make it to heaven if you keep running like such a fag!

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
12-09-2015, 02:23 PM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2015 02:31 PM by Free Thought.)
(12-09-2015 11:57 AM)WalkingSnake Wrote:  God the things they come up with...

[Image: jesus-football.jpg]

I love how Jesus has both his arms out in sort of a shrug.

He's like "I'm a Jew, I can't take that pigskin. Whadda gonna do?"

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
12-09-2015, 02:38 PM
Lateral the ball!!!! You know I'm supposed to get all the glory at sporting events, bitch!

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-09-2015, 02:40 PM
Jebus has his cross with him...I didn't know it was able to move on it's own, I mean, he isn't even attached to it. Sheesh, learn something new every day.

Wonder if they do that jump up and chest bump thing in the end zone. Consider

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
12-09-2015, 02:42 PM
(12-09-2015 02:40 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Jebus has his cross with him...I didn't know it was able to move on it's own, I mean, he isn't even attached to it. Sheesh, learn something new every day.

Wonder if they do that jump up and chest bump thing in the end zone. Consider

Shit, I didn't even notice the cross! I was just so focus of Jewsus himself. Him and his indifferent shrug and bemused expression.

Background kid: "Come on Timmy, spike it on the cross! Just like Jesus!"

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.