Career you wish you had chosen....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-08-2017, 06:38 PM
RE: Career you wish you had chosen....
Forensics...like crime scene investigation or working in a crime lab.

I would have liked to have been a part of how the field developed over the last 40 years.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
03-08-2017, 07:18 PM
Genius billionaire playboy philanthropist would work.

Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.

[Image: anigrey.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Popeye's Pappy's post
03-08-2017, 07:22 PM
I wish I had studied to become a psychologist or psychiatrist. Those crazy people are fun to talk to.
[+] 1 user Likes Mister Silver's post
03-08-2017, 07:26 PM
(03-08-2017 07:18 PM)Popeyes Pappy Wrote:  Genius billionaire playboy philanthropist would work.

You wanna be Bill Gates? Blink

'Course the playboy part might have to go...)

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
03-08-2017, 07:34 PM
I wanted to be a God, since there's a vacancy. Unfortunately, I can't find the address for "outside of space and time".

More Min Gee Ziss
[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 6 users Like TSG's post
03-08-2017, 07:58 PM
(03-08-2017 08:17 AM)ShadowProject Wrote:  Math and I don't really get along, so I always discounted pursuing the sciences since it required getting good math scores on the SAT.

I wanted to pursue a career in paleoanthropology and primatology. I even dug for fossils in East Africa and studied primates at the zoo here in the US. I still have the passion (and the degree to back it up), just just not the required math skills to make it more than a hobby.

I am leaving shortly to study Chinese in Taiwan for a year. This is in preparation for a planned doctorate in East Asian Studies. If possible, I'd like to get on some archaeological digs while I'm in the area (China, Japan, India, you name it). Field life is an acquired taste. Some hate it, I absolutely love it. I'd also like to watch some primates, most likely macaques, while I'm there too.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like ghostexorcist's post
03-08-2017, 08:36 PM
That's awesome! Good luck in your studies!

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
03-08-2017, 08:44 PM
(03-08-2017 07:58 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  
(03-08-2017 08:17 AM)ShadowProject Wrote:  Math and I don't really get along, so I always discounted pursuing the sciences since it required getting good math scores on the SAT.

I wanted to pursue a career in paleoanthropology and primatology. I even dug for fossils in East Africa and studied primates at the zoo here in the US. I still have the passion (and the degree to back it up), just just not the required math skills to make it more than a hobby.

I am leaving shortly to study Chinese in Taiwan for a year. This is in preparation for a planned doctorate in East Asian Studies. If possible, I'd like to get on some archaeological digs while I'm in the area (China, Japan, India, you name it). Field life is an acquired taste. Some hate it, I absolutely love it. I'd also like to watch some primates, most likely macaques, while I'm there too.

Maybe you'll discover more feathered dinosaurs ... Thumbsup

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
03-08-2017, 09:17 PM
(03-08-2017 06:34 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  Snake milking

Is this code for something? IDGI.
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
03-08-2017, 09:36 PM (This post was last modified: 03-08-2017 09:45 PM by GirlyMan.)
(03-08-2017 07:34 PM)TSG Wrote:  I wanted to be a God, since there's a vacancy. Unfortunately, I can't find the address for "outside of space and time".

The fuck dude, talk about coincidikinkies. Plenty of room here. Pull up a chair. (Pay no attention to the Gwynnies next to you. She's a succubus whore who will suck the very soul out of you and leave you "Eli, Eli, Lama Sabachthagwynnied.") Come here and give Girly a big hug you big galoot God you,

[Image: GCK133n.jpg]

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post