Career you wish you had chosen....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-08-2017, 03:22 PM
RE: Career you wish you had chosen....
I'd like to be the brewmiester for Guinness beer. I read an interview with that guy, and he said it's his job to drink 2-3 beers per day. He gets paid to do this. I almost cried.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like captainphilbo's post
Yesterday, 08:12 PM
i work at a children's museum. i'm an introvert, and an antinatalist. so you can imagine how overstimulating it is for me to be around 500-700 new children a day. screaming, running around, disrespecting the exhibits while mommy and daddy play on their phones. it really gets to me sometimes!

but, i just enrolled in a massage therapy program, and i think it's going to be my dream job. therefore, in about a year's time when i graduate, i hope i will be successfully doing that. i hate being face-to-face with people, and i think being face-to-back with them will be perfect.

if i earn enough money, i'd like to buy a small piece of land, build a cabin or cottage, and study bugs, plants and animals, work on my art, and practice massage therapy out in the country, rather than in the very large city where i live. *holds up glass* here's hoping everyone's ideal career becomes true for them. it's never too late to try!
[+] 1 user Likes lionely's post
Yesterday, 08:17 PM
(Yesterday 08:12 PM)lionely Wrote:  i work at a children's museum. i'm an introvert, and an antinatalist. so you can imagine how overstimulating it is for me to be around 500-700 new children a day. screaming, running around, disrespecting the exhibits while mommy and daddy play on their phones. it really gets to me sometimes!

but, i just enrolled in a massage therapy program, and i think it's going to be my dream job. therefore, in about a year's time when i graduate, i hope i will be successfully doing that. i hate being face-to-face with people, and i think being face-to-back with them will be perfect.

if i earn enough money, i'd like to buy a small piece of land, build a cabin or cottage, and study bugs, plants and animals, work on my art, and practice massage therapy out in the country, rather than in the very large city where i live. *holds up glass* here's hoping everyone's ideal career becomes true for them. it's never too late to try!

Your current job would drive me over the edge. I get overly pissed at people who use the toy aisle at Walmart as a built-in baby-sitter.[Image: 92116a67ff9e511ba1e6dfe6d9297352.jpg]

We know someone who went into Rolfing as a second career when he decided he didn't like his first one. Now he makes GOOD money and travels all over the world.

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
[+] 1 user Likes outtathereligioncloset's post
Yesterday, 08:22 PM
(Yesterday 08:17 PM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote:  Your current job would drive me over the edge. I get overly pissed at people who use the toy aisle at Walmart as a built-in baby-sitter.[Image: 92116a67ff9e511ba1e6dfe6d9297352.jpg]

We know someone who went into Rolfing as a second career when he decided he didn't like his first one. Now he makes GOOD money and travels all over the world.

Yeah, I only work part time thankfully. and i try to rest as much as possible when i'm not at work.

what's Rolfing?
Yesterday, 08:26 PM
(Yesterday 08:22 PM)lionely Wrote:  
(Yesterday 08:17 PM)outtathereligioncloset Wrote:  Your current job would drive me over the edge. I get overly pissed at people who use the toy aisle at Walmart as a built-in baby-sitter.[Image: 92116a67ff9e511ba1e6dfe6d9297352.jpg]

Yeah, I only work part time thankfully. and i try to rest as much as possible when i'm not at work.

what's Rolfing?
My husband had a few sessions a few years ago. The best way I can describe it is really REALLY deep tissue massage. It takes a lot of strength. He looks like a weight lifter.

http://www.rolfusa.com/rolfing.html

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
Today, 06:41 AM
The Eternal recurrence... Smile

I would live as I've done.

No regrets. Including the mistakes. Of which there have been many.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Today, 11:24 AM
A gynecologist... But they were concerned with the amount of drool I was dropping on the practice dummy, so they banned me from the course. And the shaky hands didn't help either I guess. Such is life.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.